They Are Among us clip

New clips or pics from Movies
freezefan6
FIMS Contributor

They Are Among us clip

Post by freezefan6 »

I am loading a clip to the FTP from the movie "They are Among us" She is an alien. This one shows "Nana Visitor" From "Deep Space Nine" in a freeze of some sort. I think she is in a hybernation stage. I'm not sure. but check it out. Is anyone watching these clips I've loaded? I 've loaded several but haven't got any feedback.

Post by Guest »

It should be up in about ten minutes from this post time.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Is there a scene in this movie towards the end, where they are in some sort of church, and there is a line of people standing in a trance-including some hotties? I remember renting this movie from hollywood video, and attempted to record this part on my burner, but it had copy protection on it.
Anyway, thanks for posting this...I have been back there a few times looking over the DVD covers, and couldn't find it, or remember the name of it!
freezefan6
FIMS Contributor

Post by freezefan6 »

It's not Deep Space Nine, it just has the actor from it. The movie is called, "They Are Among Us". Yes, there is a clip at the end with some entranced women but it was such a short scene that I didn't copy it. I might copy and post it, now that I know my clips are being viewed by someone.