What are some usual Timestop torrent sites?

New clips or pics from Movies

What are some usual Timestop torrent sites?

Post by Guest »

I have seen people posting about good torrents they have downloaded for movies like the Japanese Timestop series. Where exactly can these torrents be found? My searches have come up with nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Post by Guest »

I know I'm stating the obvious but it's all in Japanese. I guess it's Japanese, the only characters i see are squares and such. Anyway, which exactly are the links to the timestop series? THanks
janespet
<25 FIMS Newbie

Gotta get a language patch

Post by janespet »

8) hi guys the reason you only see blocks where there should be Japanese symbols is because your computer doesn't have the info it needs to get the letters. Go to Microsoft.com and there should be links to get the language codes. hope it helps, but remember if you can't read japanese your still stuck.

Post by Guest »

Yeah I know the blocks = uninstalled character codes. I had the page translated via altavista but it still barely helps because Japanese doesn't translate over that easily. Anyway, I was just wondering if someone could give me a direct link to torrents, not simply th esite becasue I can;t navigate them.