"fringe" encasement

New clips or pics from TV Shows
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

"fringe" encasement

Post by frozenchrissy »

i watched this when it aired, and a friend reminded me about it, so i thought i'd post about it.

in the episode "the ghost network" there is a short but very cool freeze. it's a sci-fi show, so it's some kind of compound that is gas then solidifies everything, encasing it like amber. it's used on a bus.

there's also kind of a cool shot, aside from the general encasement of everyone (one girl in particular is attractive) of two people. one a guy, the other the attractive girl, where she is coated in the gunk, still sorta solidified, as they investigate it.

this is a sci-fi based show, so the people did not live, but if you forget about that part of it, or just watch it for the clips, it's a pretty cool--but short shots of an encasement, which was the very thing i was looking for more of recently.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

There were quite a few good looking women on that bus! Unfortunately, there are only two brief scenes of them actually frozen in the amber and a scene later on, where they are lined up in body bags- there it looks like they are covered in goo, but their features are too hard to make out. The entire episode is posted on hulu.com. An excellent theme for the episode, from one of the best shows that's been on TV in quite a long time, in my opinion. :wink:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by frozenchrissy »

yes, the clip was short. i kind of liked when they covered in the goo, and it was hard to make out their features. that kind of apealed to me, but it was best when they were encased. but yes, too short.

and i agree with you, an awesome tv show.
The Freeze Fan
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Re: "fringe" encasement

Post by The Freeze Fan »