Interesting Screen Shot from the show Valley Peaks

New clips or pics from TV Shows
FreezAntix
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Interesting Screen Shot from the show Valley Peaks

Post by FreezAntix »

I don't know much about the show I just found this screen cap on the net when I was looking for something else. I thought the cap was interesting. If anyone knows more please chime in I would like to know more and what episode this cap came from.

Thanks

Hepzibah
<25 FIMS Newbie

Re: Interesting Screen Shot from the show Valley Peaks

Post by Hepzibah »

Okay, I investigated this tonight. Valley Peaks is a Web Based TV show. The episodes are usually 5-6 minutes each. It has the descriptive tag line "Where stupidity meets vanity".

I watched all nine episodes (as far as I can see, there are only 9). I would describe it as Twin Peaks meet Abrahms & Zucker on crack. The first few episodes were very enjoyable to me, if only for the pure inanity of it and the extreme parody of night time soap operas. After that... the laughs started wearing off. (Disclaimer: It is hot... I have a fan blowing loudly and I don;t feel like putting my head phones on. This means I have a hard time understanding some of the dialogue. I'll have to revisit it later.)

At any rate, the beginning of episode 9 contains the scene in question (and is the first and only scene so far with anything fetishy). I call it a very nice scene with the woman holding her pose nicely until she has been released. (I THINK she has been in cryogenic suspension since 1999. Could be wrong.)

The main site is here: http://www.valleypeaks.tv/

But oddly, episode 9 is not there. It can be found on YouTube Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2LFQNjDLtg&NR=1
FreezAntix
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by FreezAntix »

Thanks for the research. I did stumble upon the site myself. However my internet was extremely laggy for some reason so it was really painful to watch with it pausing at every few seconds to load. It did look kinda funny though the parts that I did manage to watch. Again thanks for effort and the link.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

She does have a very nice "mouth slackened" expression while she's in the tube. Of course I might be a bit biased, just because cryo-suspension is my favorite form of freeze. (Her tight little body didn't hurt either). It's good to see my buddy Kato Kaelin is making a strong comeback! :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"