V

New clips or pics from TV Shows
zapped13
500+ Elite

V

Post by zapped13 »

I don't know how many of you guys are watching the V remake, but there was a brief scene towards the end of the episode tonight, where the V's leader Anna, went into some sort of (or what I can best describe) room of worship(?) . . . Anyway, she steps upon a watery pedestal and is soon bathed in light. Apparently, this allows her to project her thoughts to other V's all around the world. Everyone paused in place (mostly inside the halls of the ship, but one woman stopped in the middle of a sidewalk) and looked upward, and they too were now bathed in light. There were some nice views of people standing perfectly still in place, hands at sides, as they felt what is referred to as "bliss" (Yes, this included the adorable Laura Vandervoort!) . . . Although the scene was more mind control oriented, I thought it deserved a mention. Also, when Anna was projecting her thoughts, she spoke of taking pleasure in the feeling of being perfectly still.

In my opinion, V is the best show currently on television, so you should be watching it anyway! Unfortunately, we'll have to wait until next March to see the next new episode... The latest episode should be up on the ABC website in a few days, and HULU thereafter.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Dosman!
FIMS Contributor

Re: V

Post by Dosman! »

It got put up on Hulu early. All 4 eps are up now.

I agree. It is one of the best shows of the season!