Living Mannequin on Malaysian TV Show

New clips or pics from TV Shows
stopMotion
FIMS Contributor

Re: Living Mannequin on Malaysian TV Show

Post by stopMotion »

Great find puducu! :D

I'm from Malaysia and I never watch government-owned television (we've got satellite instead), never knew they had something like this on :roll:

Out of curiousity, how do you actually find obscure stuff like this? What is the name of the movie/series?
puducu
Keeper of the Seven Keys

Post by puducu »

stopMotion wrote:Out of curiousity, how do you actually find obscure stuff like this? What is the name of the movie/series?
Just see a video on YouTube :) , the show is called "Sayang Cendana"
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

Wow!!!!! That is an AMAZING video series!!! I love the fact that she really looks like a mannequin. And I love how they move her around.

The only one thing that I would have loved to see more of would have been a few more shots of a mannequin stand in when moving her around. There was one scene where a woman moved the living mannequin but they used a mannequin stand in because obviously the woman couldn't carry the living mannequin. But I thought the mannequin stand in bit was cool. I would have loved to see more of that. I love when they move mannequins around and their body is so stiff that is jerks around.

I loved this though ..... this was essentially like the movie "Mannequin" but instead the entire video series contained all the best part about the movie Mannequin. This is also also a bit like that TV show "Suenos y Caramellos", that had woman who looked very much like a mannequin as well as a mannequin stand in.

Very cool, thanks for posting it ..... I wish there was more stuff like this out there.
Corey Fantoccini
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Corey Fantoccini »

I tracked the series down to the TV Malaysia website, where you can watch all the episodes (there are 20).

It kinda looks like the LM stuff stops at about episode 10, although people who have seen the whole show might be able to tell me different.
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by lvman »

There's one more brief scene at the beginning of episode 13.

After that, zilch. :(
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

The show is called: Sayang Cendana
Lee Haworth1
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Lee Haworth1 »

For some of you whom might of wondered about the name of the woman from the show "Sayang Cendana" who freezes during the first part of the season her name is: Juliana Sophie Evans. Although due to the difference between Malayion and other languages you might want to run a translation first sole that you may not anger people, which could be ugly.[color=#00FFFF
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Post by freezeiont »

Juliana is a good freezer...the show is quite entertaining..will bring you more freezes from Malaysia soon.