Troublesome B&W Japanese clip

New clips or pics from TV Shows
Corey Fantoccini
100+ FIMS Warrior

Troublesome B&W Japanese clip

Post by Corey Fantoccini »

There's a segment from an old Japanese TV program that keeps getting pulled from YouTube, probably due to copyright complaints. I've never seen any identification for it in English, so I'm hoping someone might be able to tell what the source is so that it can be listed in the ongoing media roster.

An alien presence assembles a body for itself out of mannequin parts, and proceeds to randomly attack people and freeze them into mannequins themselves. During its attacks, the head changes from a reasonably human-looking female face to a cyclops with one giant eye and an evil grin; it also issues a high-pitched "hee hee hee" sound as it transforms people.

Apparently, the stars of the show, an old scientist and a child, corner the creature and drive it into a furnace to destroy it.

Anyone else seen it, can identify where it's from?
wazzupg
<25 FIMS Newbie

Re: Troublesome B&W Japanese clip

Post by wazzupg »

do you know the japenese name of the show? or the names of the character?
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Wishmaster »

I am fairly sure the TV show is called Akuma-Kun. There was an original B&W show, and later anime, and video games.

I've searched for this episode myself, and I have the original clips that are probably the source of the youtube ones. I got them off Shade's Petrification website back when it was around.

I am pretty sure this is the IMDB for the show, but I can't be positive since it doesn't show a picture

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185050/

I'm also fairly sure the episode in question is between 1 and 8. (Pretty sure it is not one though)
wazzupg
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by wazzupg »

I found the episode but i have no idea where the transformation is I just skimmed through it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb63a8 ... shortfilms
thev
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by thev »

I took a look at the episode and the transformation from human to mannequin have been cut out I do remember the scenes my self from various YouTubers and group clip sharing sites and I don't think I kept a copy myself other wise I'd post them for you sorry. Try looking through some of the yahoo groups see if they are in the files section I'm sure they must be.

Thev.
Fear Is The Mind Killer...
And
"I Am Fear"
wazzupg
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by wazzupg »

Would you know any yahoo groups I could check?
Corey Fantoccini
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Corey Fantoccini »

After some playing around with google translate and the like, I've nailed it down. And it's back on YouTube.

It is "AKUMA-KUN" as stated before. It is episode 6. And someone posted the entire episode in two parts in May.

part one: http://youtu.be/WlvcLQhaB_I

part two: http://youtu.be/kvPjjy444g0
thev
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by thev »

@wazzupg

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you I was busy looking through all my yahoo groups at over a 100 pages of groups there was allot to look through but I am saddened to say I was not able to find the clip for you.
But the good news seems Corey has come up with the goods kudos.

Thev.
And
"I Am Fear"
wazzupg
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by wazzupg »

Thank you both for your hard work thats a great scene.
thev
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by thev »

YVW sorry I wasnt able to help more.

thev.
And
"I Am Fear"