despierta america

New clips or pics from TV Shows
el salvador
400+

despierta america

Post by el salvador »

some of you may know of this show from univision.

they had a news story about a statue in new york that some though was a living person. but after the story the hosts comically posed as statues. it involved 2 sexy latinas (even if it was brief). it doesnt seem to be on the internet but i have it in my DVR, im gonna try and download it too my computer. would any of you know how to get grab something from ur DVR to ur computer?
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Re: despierta america

Post by Lord Hypno »

That's an easy and a hard question, you one some type of video capture device essentially your turning your computer into a TV/VCR so it would be as simple as getting play on the DVR and hitting record on the computer.

The hard part is finding the device that will do exactly what you want there are some things to look for you once a nice high-quality codec I would suggest MPEG-4 H.264 it will give you the best quality for the smallest file size.

Something similar to this http://www.amazon.com/Elgato-Video-Capt ... pture+card some of these can be really cheap others even more expensive than this one the reason I chose the specific one as it records in H.264 and a lot of people like it which means it should work okay

The other problem you would run into is your DVR may have copy protection built into it and whatever you try and play to the computer to record may look like crap there are some old-school ways to fix this but it means buying more stuff.

They make other capture devices that you actually installing your computer and they now make some that are completely standalone that you just hook up and hit the button. Their sold as being able to record video games so you can poster exploits on YouTube.

There might even be a hack for your DVR if it has some type of network connection or USB if you're interested in researching that, but truth be told that's a bit more complicated.

Fear is The Mind Killer
Shadowaa
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Re: despierta america

Post by Shadowaa »

I think you can find the solution her: http://www.thisishowyoudoit.com/dvr-com ... ovie-show/