OMG!!!! Hands down this is the best mannequin transformation

New clips or pics from TV Shows
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

OMG!!!! Hands down this is the best mannequin transformation

Post by mannequinlover »

Wow!!!! I feel like I hit gold with this one .... I knew about Suenos y Caramelos, and have a lot of video clips book marked from that show, but until today I haven't seen this one ... WOW!!!!! ... Just WOW!!!

http://youtu.be/baogPBu6yx8

Fu*king amazing!!! Where do I begin with this one. Well first of all, does anybody know which episode this clip came from? Seems like there could be some more good stuff from that episode. Here are my thoughts on what made this so amazing:

- First of all, of course, the mannequin looks just like the gal ... *just* like her
- They showed the actual transformation .... not the old move the camera angle away for a second and then back to the mannequin
- The mannequin's pain job is soooooo perfect, I love that perfectly looking flesh color with the hint of shiny-ness to showcase that she's now a mannequin
- The mannequin looks very life-like, but not too life-like. It was just the right version of a mannequin. I can't describe it, but with other transformations when they show a very, very fake/bad looking mannequin that doesn't look much like the girl, it ruins the sequence.
- The mannequin's wig matched the gal's hair

All that said, with this clip you *really* got the sense that the gal transformed into a mannequin. I only wish the clip was longer where they moved the mannequin around after transforming her. If they had done that, then this would be the most perfect clip that none other could top IMO :)

Does anybody have their own bookmarks to Suenos y Caramelos episodes where there's great stuff like this? I'd love to see what you all have bookmarked. There's so many episodes that it's almost impossible to go through all of them and watch every minute of every episiode.
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: OMG!!!! Hands down this is the best mannequin transforma

Post by mannequinlover »

And I found the episode .... enjoy :)

http://youtu.be/EWZmHqgM1Bs
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

ijeyson10 from youtube has the majority of all of these episodes. there are tons!
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

Yeah, I know. I spent quite some time going through them ... but there's so many. It almost feels like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. I don't think I ever would have found this clip because I didn't realize that the mannequin gal did transformations of other people.

I'm still blown away by this clip. This is the kind of stuff I dream about - lol!!!
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

Look through my faves. I think I had already sifted through the episodes
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

I've been subscribed to your channel for years ... :) .... I check the videos out as you've been adding them :)
timekill
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by timekill »

this is an interesting transformation effect, watch at 1:50 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g_jKC5_MT0
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

Yeah, pretty decent. I've seen that one before as well. In fact I've bought 11fifty's mannequin clips. They're decent, but unfortunately they use cheap mannequins that don't help much in giving the effect that the girl transformed into a mannequin. And plus the mannequins they have don't look near as close to the woman as the Suenos transformations.

The unfortunate thing about making a really good transformation scene is that you have to have a high end mannequin, like a rootstein, hindsgaul, or something like that. And even better yet, if you can have the face of the mannequin custom made like the girl, that's what does it. In this particular clip, it kind of looks like they had a custom mannequin head made that truly resembled the girl. And the paint job on the mannequin head had that perfect flesh tone that made it look like the girl, but had a hint of a shine to truly make you believe that that mannequin is really that girl transformed.

So that said, I can see why you don't see much really good transformation clips like this one, because it's probably crazy expensive. Oh well, at least I have this one great clip to hold near and dear :)

Sorry if I'm being a bit verbose, but this is the one area of asfr that I'm truly passionate about, and since there's only a hand full of truly good clips out there, I get excited when I stumble upon a new one.