Once Upon a Time - Going Home

New clips or pics from TV Shows
freezemachine
50+ FIMS Regular

Once Upon a Time - Going Home

Post by freezemachine »

In the original show on the midseason finale (Episode 11 - Going Home) there was a freeze that involves all the main females. Peter Pan freezes them so he can taunt them. It happens around the 25 minute mark.

You can stream it here:
http://videla.org/a2c0q4kjqh97
Zero
Motion Stopper

Re: Once Upon a Time - Going Home

Post by Zero »

This one isn't bad. On the one hand they're not really trying to hold too still, so there's some wiggles, slight eye movement, and I think some blinking too. Still there's a few good close ups, especially the redhead-ish chick, and that's pretty nice. Only one we don't get a good look at is the one in white with the hat and I'm okay with that.
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Re: Once Upon a Time - Going Home

Post by readinghypnotist »

Zero wrote:This one isn't bad. On the one hand they're not really trying to hold too still, so there's some wiggles, slight eye movement, and I think some blinking too. Still there's a few good close ups, especially the redhead-ish chick, and that's pretty nice. Only one we don't get a good look at is the one in white with the hat and I'm okay with that.
That's probably because she's pregnant at the moment. I downloaded the episode (never really got into the show) and the scene was pretty much "meh". For starters, they're clearly conscious, which I'm never fond of. Second, being shot outside in British Columbia means heavy winter gear. It wasn't even worth keeping. I deleted it right after.