Mork n Mindy clip

New clips or pics from TV Shows
DeepThroat

Mork n Mindy clip

Post by DeepThroat »

Call me DeepThroat. I'm one of your 'fans'

I uploaded a clip from Mork and Mindy that i found in which Mindy is freezed by some alien geeky kid. 8)
The episode is entitled 'Putting the Ork Back in Mork' (I think). Sorry its not in english but hey, we know we want really don't we. :D
FM already refers to this as 'his holy grail', but thats his opinion.

Anyway, I wish you remain anomymous. DeepThroat is not my official nickname and this is the only clip I can contribute right now.
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

Pretty kewl, there's supposed to be lots of freezes in season 2 and 3 neither of which have been released on DVD. I bought season one only to find out it was freezeless at least for females.

Thanks and moved to public

http://ftp.basictek.net/DeepThroat/
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Great clip! I remember it when i was growing up watching M&M. If I remember right, I believe that there were a lot of freezes in Mork & Mindy. What is it with Pam Dawber and getting frozen? :D
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

She's good at it, perhaps? Between Gold Watch and the show, she's had some practice. I mean, the way she goes back to her original pose in that clip is great.
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

OH yeah, I've been searching for this clip for years. I remember the first time I saw it and I never forgot it. :D
Seize the moment.

Literally.
FreezeTek

Morks's back at the Pirate Bay

Post by FreezeTek »

Hey all,

I've just confirmed good torrents at TPB for Mork and Mindy Season 2 & 3

Deepthroat's awesome clip is the 1st episode of season 3, now available in english too(no offense).

http://thepiratebay.org/search/mork/0/99/200

I lost my HD last year and haven't yet got new software that runs on this sh!t OS called vista yet so no capping at the moment. Hopefully someone else will....
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

got a few good clips... Raguel Welch frozen looking for about 3 seconds, prolly need to watch and see if there are more.

From the ASFR master list these are apparently on season 4, Arrrggg!!!

"Limited Engagement" [F] {***} Mork decides to propose marriage to his beloved Mindy...And when he he does, Mindy freezes. Mork frantically say's "Mindy, Mindy? Awe hun, don't check out with the baggage just yet, your eyes are open but the lights are out...Mindy?"...while waving his hands in front of her face.

"Mindy, Mindy, Mindy" [A] {**} Mork is missing Mindy who is on a business trip, so he calls The Elder back to come and build three robot versions of Mindy.

"Mork and the Family Reunion" [A][F] {****} Mork makes some Orkin cookies called "Flek", and when Mindy eats one, she breaks down like a broken record with her head turning left to right saying..."Are you all Right... Right... Right... Right..." Mork calmly walks up to Mindy like nothing is wrong and gives her a slight push and she continues to talk normally.
frozenmannequin
<25 FIMS Newbie

Re: Mork n Mindy clip

Post by frozenmannequin »