A Kind of Stopwatch

New clips or pics from TV Shows
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

A Kind of Stopwatch

Post by Jay »

Its on today on SciFi network at 6pm est.

I know that we all probably have the freezes for this one stored away somewhere. But since I usually watch the Twilight zone marathon every year, I feel its almost tradition that I watch this episode when they air it.

This is the time freeze that started it all for me at a very young age. So it holds a special place for me. lol
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: A Kind of Stopwatch

Post by zapped13 »

Thanks for the heads up! Although "A Special Kind of Watch" is probably a little more well known, I'm kind of partial to "The Trade-Ins" & "Elegy". I recall seeing "The Trade-Ins" early on in life, but "Elegy" was a pleasant surprise that I caught during a similar SciFi marathon around 2003 or so. Been using this Ticket Holder capture as a screen saver every now & then for several years now. Something about the extended hand and that expectant expression that really does it for me! Lol!

...And it was scenes like these that inspired some of the settings for the "Girls Under Glass" series
Last edited by zapped13 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

I know I had the entire episode with the pageant downloaded at some point but I can't find it. Is there a good HQ version uploaded somewhere?
Seize the moment.

Literally.
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Post by yendis »

meh wrote:I know I had the entire episode with the pageant downloaded at some point but I can't find it. Is there a good HQ version uploaded somewhere?

Twilight Zone time freeze:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fih4g123O78

cheers
yendis
Corey Fantoccini
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Corey Fantoccini »

And us truly geeky types will note that "A Kind of Stopwatch" star Richard Erdman went on to play Leonard on self-outed-doller Dan Harmon's "COMMUNITY."

Now you think about that now. :lol:
timebender
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by timebender »

Twilight Zone "The After Hours"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzIlk-eorPM