Heroes Reborn

New clips or pics from TV Shows
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Heroes Reborn

Post by Jay »

So I forgot to DVR this last night, did anyone catch it? I know that Hiro is in this series in some capacity. I saw a teaser clip where time was frozen and the one regular teenage girl(Emily?) was frozen. Did anything happen last night?
Zero
Motion Stopper

Re: Heroes Reborn

Post by Zero »

Nothing last night but they did confirm again in a trailer that Hiro will return. Definitely really going out there with the powers this season though, since there's this weird video game power and a guy who apparently does brainwashing or mind control or something along lines (he made a guy forget things) using pennies.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Ok, I caught the episode today. Interesting so far.

That teaser is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yis65CSZ4wo

Its around 0:51, its kinda brief.
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

I watched the first 2 part episode and it was pretty good. Though they killed off a character that I thought was really awesome. :(

That timestop scene from the trailer looks like it takes place in the ice cream shop where that kid will be working and the girl behind him looks like it might be his friend.
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Jay

Post by Jay »

meh wrote:I watched the first 2 part episode and it was pretty good. Though they killed off a character that I thought was really awesome. :(

That timestop scene from the trailer looks like it takes place in the ice cream shop where that kid will be working and the girl behind him looks like it might be his friend.
Yeah Im pretty sure thats Emily, she is going to be a regular on the show.
zerocanned
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by zerocanned »

Does anyone have the teaser/episode link to this scene again? The video went private and I didn't really see anything remarkable in most of the trailers I've seen online.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Hiro is back, and there was a freeze last night. All male though. But now that he is back on the show its something to look out for.

Its here if anyone is interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aLID8DNzJY
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Jay wrote:Hiro is back, and there was a freeze last night. All male though.
Of course it was.

This happened all the time on the first show. Take the last season of Heroes for example, Hiro freezes time around the dinner table in the carnival, plenty of women including that tattoo girl are frozen in the shot but what's the only thing you actually see in the camera pans, dudes. It must be illegal to show frozen women on Heroes and heaven help us if there's a women in a security force.

Actually that goes most most shows with time elements.
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Finally got our first decent freeze on tonights episode. I'll work on finding a video.

Edit: Here ya go :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHYgmoB ... e=youtu.be
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Thanks jay!

Is it just me or is the new series on a much lower budget?
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Jay

Post by Jay »

meh wrote:Thanks jay!

Seems that way to me. This series is kinda dragging for me. Not loving the story to much.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Jay wrote:
meh wrote:Thanks jay!

Seems that way to me. This series is kinda dragging for me. Not loving the story to much.
Well compare Season 1, where in the first episode we got hints of what was coming, and then in episode 2 we got a date and confirmation, while in this one it took them like six episodes just to reveal what was going on and another couple of episodes to catch us up on information that might have been better just giving to us from the get go instead of doing a convoluted In Medias Res version. Budget is probably also lower since first time around they had a huge overseas demand, doesn't appear to be the case this time.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Guess NBC caught up with me. lol

I'll figure out another way to get that video up.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Another freeze tonight, though it was a brief one involving the kid's mom. Given this show's formally been axed (not a shock given the reception) next week will probably be our last opportunity for a possible freeze.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Final episode had a pretty big freeze with a good 5 or so women frozen.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Okay here's two more clips. First one is from the 12th episode, which I mentioned last week:
https://mega.nz/#!55ADRI5b!Oq-N4t-kFOPJ ... 19ng3l3Oxg

This second one is from the finale, a solid 2 minutes:
https://mega.nz/#!Y0ASGATK!z7t19pelVJbZ ... JZHoJpTTfg
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Did you have another post that's not being seen, Zero? Your latest says here are two more clips, making me think there was at least one before. But I'm not seeing that post.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

HypnoGold wrote:Did you have another post that's not being seen, Zero? Your latest says here are two more clips, making me think there was at least one before. But I'm not seeing that post.
Sorry, by 'two more' I mean on top of the first freeze we got this season. My point was we got 3 solid freezes including women this season, and I'd uploaded two more of them.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Thanks for the uploads!
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

I haven't seen the finale yet so I'm not looking at the last freeze until I do, but how was the ending? Was it decent?
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

meh wrote:I haven't seen the finale yet so I'm not looking at the last freeze until I do, but how was the ending? Was it decent?
It was pretty not bad.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Yeah, while I think the overall writing of this series is a little weak. I actually thought the finale was pretty good.

Its just sad they arent making anymore. From a freeze(and MC) standpoint.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Jay wrote:Yeah, while I think the overall writing of this series is a little weak. I actually thought the finale was pretty good.

Its just sad they arent making anymore. From a freeze(and MC) standpoint.
Indeed, probably the biggest problem with the finale is it felt kind of rushed. We got no lip service to villain lady's kid, the gang at the hospital didn't end up doing much, and the big emotional moment at the end probably could have used a bit more build-up. Definitely a shame too on a freeze front since we had a guy who seemed to fully embrace his timestopping powers in the end.