Super Force

New clips or pics from TV Shows
zapped13
500+ Elite

Super Force

Post by zapped13 »

Came across this little tidbit online last night & thought I'd pass it along. Even though the series as a whole was pretty tacky, I'm hoping it doesn't fall to the wayside like The Fermata film, or the Logan's Run and original "V" remakes. The only freeze content I specifically recall is the classic "Yo! Super Force" season 1 episode 23, where young women are abducted at a Universal Studios amusement park by a crazed carnival worker. They end up frozen and posed in neat little rows in his Hall of Beauty. There may be others to look for, but I'm not aware of any. I have a decent copy of the "Yo!" episode on VHS, but after 26 years and (probably) hundreds of viewings, it would be nice to finally see it in HD. Out of curiosity, I recently looked up the actress who played "Cadet Kline" to see what other shows she may have been in. Aside from playing a Rockette in "Man on the Moon", Catherine Hader was formerly with the National Ballet of Canada, is currently a writer, and appears to be holding up quite well.

VEI Indicates DVD Plans for the 1990 Action Series
Posted by David Lambert
11/11/2015

Visual Entertainment, Inc. (VEI) is well-known in North America for TV-DVD releases (in both the USA and Canada) of some highly acclaimed television shows, including The Sentinel, Cagney & Lacey, and Nash Bridges, (among many others). Now the Toronto-based studio is announcing that they are releasing a new slate of "complete TV collections," and one of the classic television programs to "watch for" will be Super Force.

The show ran in syndication starting in 1990, and lasted for 2 seasons with 48 episodes. The show starred Ken Olandt (Riptide), Larry B. Scott ("Lamar" in Revenge of the Nerds), and Patrick Macnee ("Steed" in The Avengers).

This show is just ONE item taken from a very impressive list of 11 newly-named shows. NOTE that specific release dates have NOT BEEN SET so far...nor do we have details or package art at this time, either; just the heads-up to expect this release in the future. Stay tuned for updates, as further developments occur!
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"