Archer Liquid Lunch Episode

New clips or pics from TV Shows
zapped13
500+ Elite

Archer Liquid Lunch Episode

Post by zapped13 »

Anyone happen to catch the season 7, episode 8 'Liquid Lunch' on Archer tonight? Doctor Krieger injects Cheryl, Pam and Cyril Figgis with scopolamine against their will. Nice footage of their pupils going wide before they succumb. Later on he sprays Mallory Archer with a much heavier dose and gets her too. He has them strip down to their underwear and captures them on film. Sorry, but no Lana Kane. :cry: Robotic dupes of the entire cast are seen standing upright at the very end. Dr. Krieger orders, "Cool your jets" and they appear to place themselves in stasis. That scene only lasts about ten seconds. Here's the trailer for the episode, but the hypno scenes are very brief, and the stasis scene isn't shown in trailer. Nothing groundbreaking by any means, but something for those of you on the West Coast to watch out for when it airs later tonight...
https://youtu.be/yL8fXfPHfvs
* Not the best captures, but here's the robot freeze scene. Archer's mom still has a decent body too!
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: Archer Liquid Lunch Episode

Post by Jay »

zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Very nice Jay, and thank you. It is believed that Mallory's robot filled in for her while she was away at lunch so that Krieger could win the bet. Here's hoping the good doctor will find more uses for the Cheryl / Lana / Pam & Mallory robots down the road. :lol:
Last edited by zapped13 on Sat May 21, 2016 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Id like to have a large bottle of that scopolamine! lol
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Ya know it's funny; it just so happened that we were looking for a name for a drug that would have similar effects in this story we've been working on. As soon as I heard scopolamine, I scribbled it down and looked it up on google. Not precicely what I had in mind, but our main villain will be adding it to his bag full of tricks soon enough... :lol: