Legends of Tomorrow Spoilers!

New clips or pics from TV Shows
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Legends of Tomorrow Spoilers!

Post by asfrmaster »

Spoiler Alert But

A character is frozen and then broken into pieces in the CW show Legends of Tomorrow.

Here is the clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suXibhg0GbM
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: Legends of Tomorrow Spoilers!

Post by zapped13 »

Nice find! Great special effects and the expression is spot-on. Also the fact that you can actually see her facial expression through the ice is a rarity with a cryo freeze! Too bad she gets broken... :(
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Episode 5 of Season 3 'Return of the Mack' sees a brief timestop sequence during the climactic battle. Turns out Rip, the main time traveler, has a grenade that can seemingly freeze time briefly. Courtney Ford and Tala Ashe are both frozen, but neither gets a close up.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

That grenade has some potential. lol Anyone here watch the show? I wonder if thats going to be a regular thing. I stopped watching mid way through last season.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Jay wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:31 pm That grenade has some potential. lol Anyone here watch the show? I wonder if thats going to be a regular thing. I stopped watching mid way through last season.
My favorite DCCW show right now because it just sort of has fun. "Julius Caesar crashes a toga party!" "Billy Zane as PT Barnum!" "Guy nearly makes out with his best friend's mother, who is actually an alien queen in disguise!" "Vampires in the era of Jack the Ripper!" Fully embracing the camp.

As for the grenade, hard to say. The character who used it is only a recurring, but he's a part of an organization that's more ingrained as rivals to the protagonists, so any time they show up the grenade may follow.
Jay

Post by Jay »

alexandriaml
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by alexandriaml »

Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Just gonna revive this thread to avoid repetition.

So another day, another CW freeze. Legends usually gives us about one freeze scene a year, and this was no exception. In the second episode of the season (aired tonight), the gang are in Salem, which means, yep, witch trials with a real witch. Well, in this case, rather than a witch, it's a fairy godmother, who does whatever a little girl wishes. In the episode's climax she wishes for everyone to 'stop', so everyone (including the lovely Sara) end up frozen in place for a bit.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Nice, I was hoping for the eventual return of the time freeze grenade, but this will have to do! lol
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Jay wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:17 am Nice, I was hoping for the eventual return of the time freeze grenade, but this will have to do! lol
Well, that was time bureau tech, and we're getting more time bureau this season, so it may yet return.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Jay wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:17 am Nice, I was hoping for the eventual return of the time freeze grenade, but this will have to do! lol
Gotta read 'The Harvesters' to see those! :lol:
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

There was a time distortion at the end of this week's episode which left people frozen in mid-air. It was probably just for dramatic effect since next week's episode seems to be the fallout from said distortion.
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

Zero wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:03 am There was a time distortion at the end of this week's episode which left people frozen in mid-air. It was probably just for dramatic effect since next week's episode seems to be the fallout from said distortion.
Let me tell you all the same, real pleasant surprise to see Ramona Young frozen in midair, lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqjhFDZB5BI/?hl=en
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Brief freeze this week, Sara, Ava and Nora get frozen mid-lunge (an edible arrangement is even suspended in mid-air). Sadly they can still move their eyes and even twitch their mouths, but the poses are nice.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Zero wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:29 am Brief freeze this week, Sara, Ava and Nora get frozen mid-lunge (an edible arrangement is even suspended in mid-air). Sadly they can still move their eyes and even twitch their mouths, but the poses are nice.
A shame they could move their eyes, its actually pretty good. Needs to be longer too.
2nd episode where that "fairly godmother" freezes people.

Hopefully she keeps it up. lol
Prospero
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Prospero »

Sorry,but once I see “move their eyes” and “twitch their mouths” you lose me.
Blurbap
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Blurbap »

From the episode Daddy Darhkest the water woman gets frozen
Attachments
Screenshot_20191117-142154_Netflix.jpg
Screenshot_20191117-141810_Netflix.jpg
Screenshot_20191117-141757_Netflix.jpg
Screenshot_20191117-141733_Netflix.jpg
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Got a few brief freezes in the Season 5 finale of the wax statues variety. At one point the heroes pose as their own statues, plus there's other statues that come to life later as well.
MM19019
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by MM19019 »

I have some screenshots showing some of the statues
VideoCapture_20200605-185305.jpg
Showcasing the "Thong Song"
VideoCapture_20200605-185339.jpg
Different angle
VideoCapture_20200605-185406.jpg
The statues of the legends (Called the God Killers)
VideoCapture_20200605-185450.jpg
The actual heros posing as statues
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Great find guys! I don't usually watch this show, but all of the actresses did an awesome job at freezing. I've always preferred wax figure / mannequin themes over timestop anyways. Thanks for the heads-up! 8)
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

zapped! wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:24 pm Great find guys! I don't usually watch this show, but all of the actresses did an awesome job at freezing. I've always preferred wax figure / mannequin themes over timestop anyways. Thanks for the heads-up! 8)
by the way, the two images of the girls in bikinis are apparently animatronic wax figures or dolls. not sure.

One of the characters hit a button and they start playing the song the scene is based on "Sisco - that thong " They also deactivate at the end of the fight scene.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I watched the whole episode a few days ago on the CW website. I was going to post the link for it, but didn't bother because someone would bitch about not listing any timestamps... :roll:
Konak
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Konak »

Zero wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:29 am Brief freeze this week, Sara, Ava and Nora get frozen mid-lunge (an edible arrangement is even suspended in mid-air). Sadly they can still move their eyes and even twitch their mouths, but the poses are nice.
Do you have any recommendations for movies/series that have freeze scenes but can still move their eyes?
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »