Power Rangers Ninja Steel

New clips or pics from TV Shows
Post Reply
Zero
Motion Stopper
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:56 am
Location: West Coast

Power Rangers Ninja Steel

Post by Zero » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:30 am

All the rangers are frozen in time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWfthxod-zg
User avatar
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...
Posts: 1260
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:34 am
Contact:

Re: Power Rangers Ninja Steel

Post by Jay » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:29 am

Thanks, this is actually pretty good if you catch some of the background people that are doing the live freeze.
User avatar
zapped!
500+ Elite
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: down in the lab

Re: Power Rangers Ninja Steel

Post by zapped! » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:11 pm

Some excellent live freezing here. The villain appears to have a stop watch as part of his costume (?) Awesome find and thanks for posting, Zero! The gal in the white pants even resembles someone that I dated almost a year ago, which is truly an added bonus! :o
Image
Image
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Zero
Motion Stopper
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:56 am
Location: West Coast

Re: Power Rangers Ninja Steel

Post by Zero » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:44 am

Spoilers for the Christmas episode suggest she'll get frozen again, Zapped, so you may be in for a treat.
User avatar
zapped!
500+ Elite
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: down in the lab

Re: Power Rangers Ninja Steel

Post by zapped! » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:07 pm

Zero wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:44 am
Spoilers for the Christmas episode suggest she'll get frozen again, Zapped, so you may be in for a treat.
:shock: ...I can only hope! Thanks for the heads-up, Zero!
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
JohnTitor24
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Re: Power Rangers Ninja Steel

Post by JohnTitor24 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:29 am

User avatar
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...
Posts: 1260
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:34 am
Contact:

Re: Power Rangers Ninja Steel

Post by Jay » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 pm

Unfortunately it was a bit of a bust. The only freeze in the episode is in the youtube preview posted here.
User avatar
zapped!
500+ Elite
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: down in the lab

Re: Power Rangers Ninja Steel

Post by zapped! » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Man, and she was wearing those tight white pants too. :(
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
User avatar
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...
Posts: 1260
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:34 am
Contact:

Re: Power Rangers Ninja Steel

Post by Jay » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:49 pm

zapped! wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:04 pm
Man, and she was wearing those tight white pants too. :(
They are all wearing the same pants, they must have shot this episode the same time they shot the previous time freeze episode. Its also in the same room.

The blonde wearing those jeans are the highlight of the episode for me. lol
User avatar
zapped!
500+ Elite
Posts: 908
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:00 pm
Location: down in the lab

Re: Power Rangers Ninja Steel

Post by zapped! » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Jay wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:49 pm
zapped! wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:04 pm
Man, and she was wearing those tight white pants too. :(
They are all wearing the same pants, they must have shot this episode the same time they shot the previous time freeze episode. Its also in the same room.

The blonde wearing those jeans are the highlight of the episode for me. lol
I figured you were working the pause button as soon as I saw the faded Levis on the blonde! :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
User avatar
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...
Posts: 1260
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:34 am
Contact:

Re: Power Rangers Ninja Steel

Post by Jay » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:56 pm

zapped! wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:36 pm
Jay wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:49 pm
zapped! wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:04 pm
Man, and she was wearing those tight white pants too. :(
They are all wearing the same pants, they must have shot this episode the same time they shot the previous time freeze episode. Its also in the same room.

The blonde wearing those jeans are the highlight of the episode for me. lol
I figured you were working the pause button as soon as I saw the faded Levis on the blonde! :lol:
Well, something was working anyways...lol
User avatar
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...
Posts: 1260
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:34 am
Contact:

Re: Power Rangers Ninja Steel

Post by Jay » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:15 pm

If anyone is interested, I made a edited clip of both freezes.

I actually made this clip for me, but I figured I'd share in case someone can get some use out of it. :wink:


https://www.dropbox.com/s/jp2128ldjfvdo ... l.mp4?dl=0
User avatar
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist
Posts: 638
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 1:05 am
Location: Plant City Florida
Contact:

Re: Power Rangers Ninja Steel

Post by Lord Hypno » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Jay wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:15 pm
If anyone is interested, I made a edited clip of both freezes.

I actually made this clip for me, but I figured I'd share in case someone can get some use out of it. :wink:


https://www.dropbox.com/s/jp2128ldjfvdo ... l.mp4?dl=0
Hey i made a copy and recompressed it in case 600 meg is too big this like is for a 70 meg version,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0331f6tio34jf ... e.mp4?dl=0
___________________
_____________________

Fear is The Mind Killer
Post Reply