Charmed(Reboot)

New clips or pics from TV Shows
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Charmed(Reboot)

Post by Jay »

Looks like one of the main characters is going to have a time freeze power similar to Pipers.

About 1:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wswvNZveNHc
Stuckfast2000
Producer Extraordinaire

Re: Charmed(Reboot)

Post by Stuckfast2000 »

Yes, the witch who can freeze time is lesbian, so there are possibilities of her freezing her girlfriends / dates.
ewak
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by ewak »

it doesn't seem she will be able to freeze her sisters
Check out my clips4sale store! Please use this link!
https://clips4sale.com/111776/ewaks-fet ... 5996354734

https://twitter.com/ewaksworld

All videos are owned by Ewak. No distribution allowed.
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

I'm glad they'll have freeze scenes but they really should have named it something else, Charmed is a great show but this doesn't look like it will last a full season.

Maybe I'm just too grumpy but it seems way too angsty and CW happy multicultural "millennial" to me and that's a major turn off in my opinion.
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Jay

Post by Jay »

The sad thing about the old charmed series, for freeze fans anyways.
There were almost 200 episodes, and out of that whole series we got maybe a handful of decent freezes. lol
Jay

Post by Jay »

Series started last night. Several freezes of the main characters girlfriend. Unfortunately they were all video freeze frames. Like the majority of the freezes on the original series.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Second episode had the classic 'monster of the week' freeze but that was about it. Video freeze again, female monster thing (trying not to spoil it on the offchance someone cares) suspended in mid-air.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Episode 3 had two freezes, both decently long ones but focused of course on two characters who weren't frozen talking. First one's in a classroom so if you're in it for the ladies just a few random girls in the background. Second freeze the girlfriend got frozen again. They seem to be blending live and video as while some people caught mid-motion were blatantly just paused we also got some hints of interaction and live freeze in there too. Slowly but surely they might end up doing more than the original did in this respect.
Arno Strine
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Arno Strine »

Thanks for the update, I'll catch it on demand tomorrow night.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Zero wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:18 am Second freeze the girlfriend got frozen again. They seem to be blending live and video as while some people caught mid-motion were blatantly just paused we also got some hints of interaction and live freeze in there too.
This is actually a pretty good freeze. If you slow it down and watch you can see the parts where its a live freeze and she is doing a great job of holding still. Plus I have a feeling her being the girlfriend of the time freezer, we'll probably see her get frozen quite a bit.
Jay

Post by Jay »

Jay wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:31 pm
Zero wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:18 am Second freeze the girlfriend got frozen again. They seem to be blending live and video as while some people caught mid-motion were blatantly just paused we also got some hints of interaction and live freeze in there too.
This is actually a pretty good freeze. If you slow it down and watch you can see the parts where its a live freeze and she is doing a great job of holding still. Plus I have a feeling her being the girlfriend of the time freezer, we'll probably see her get frozen quite a bit.
She got frozen again in the latest episode, but it was a full video freeze. :-(

If your into MC it looks like next weeks episode has a demon that can control people.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

No mind control this week, but plenty of freezing. We get our first rapid fire freeze where she freezes someone only to have her snap out of it repeatedly. In this case it was a shapeshifter in the form of a cute nurse. The cop girlfriend got frozen again too, though this one was a pretty sketchy effect. I knew they were remaking the show, I didn't know they were gonna remake some of the cheesy effects too...
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Anyone who thought the sorority girls were cute, rejoice, this week they get frozen a lot, as does a MILFy mom in the middle of pouring tea. There's at least one live freeze in there as at one point when the sorority girls get frozen you can see hints of the telltale wobble. There's also a bit where a falling girl who is frozen mid-fall is teleported and unfreezes, so she actually holds the falling pose for a moment (complete with her ponytail sticking up).
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Nothing of note last week, but this week had at least one decent scene. A trio of cute networking girls got frozen. Wide shot FX with what looked like a live non-face close-up. A group of male cops got frozen in an earlier scene.
Arno Strine
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Arno Strine »

The second-half of season one started up a few weeks ago. I skimmed through the episodes and...didn't find anything worth mentioning.

There was a freeze in yesterday's episode "Manic Pixie Nightmare" that had a few female college students frozen in the background at the 23 minute mark (that's 23 minutes including commercials). But it was nothing special.

Hopefully in the weeks to come we will get some cool freezes.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Yeah the last few freezes have been pretty brief or very male-oriented. The cop girlfriend getting written out didn't help.
GSX
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by GSX »

Zero wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:59 am Yeah the last few freezes have been pretty brief or very male-oriented. The cop girlfriend getting written out didn't help.
Any details on the male-oriented ones? I only saw one so far and it was very disappointing.
Arno Strine
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Arno Strine »

In the last episode the witch freezes a male college student and pours a magical potion in his drink.

I'm guessing 10-15 seconds.
Arno Strine
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Arno Strine »

Good news! In episode 14, the girlfriend cop is back and she gets frozen twice in one scene early in the episode. And then again later in the episode.

And time stops briefly in a bar with two women clearly frozen.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Episode 15 Medusa shows up and turns a lot of people to stone. Medusa herself is also briefly frozen in mid-air in the climax.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

So Episode 16 I don't even think there was a freeze.

Episode 17 made up for that. You get a mind control plot and a bunch of cute women frozen, with at least some of it live as they interact with the frozen people a bit this week. Possibly the best one all season.
Stuckfast2000
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by Stuckfast2000 »

Yes, this last episode "Surrender" was great for freeze content. She freezes time for a long period, during which actors are moving in and out of a group of frozen women holding great poses.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

A nice "rear-view" shot from both afar and up close (in profile), which almost never happens on TV freezes.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Sarah Jeffry seems to be more freeze / MC prone than the average gal:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

I recognize the first one from the Descendants, what's the second one from?