Post by zapped13 »

The movie Daphne & Velma (2018)

https://youtu.be/n1a4LR6wHyM
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: Charmed(Reboot)

Post by zapped13 »

A nice minute-long freeze on Charmed tonight with some cute bar patrons. Unfortunately, Mel gave Niko (her ex lesbian detective girlfriend) a ring that will protect her from all magic. Mel freezes the entire bar as "an example" of what she can do with her power. Niko (acting excitedly) observes, "OMG; you just pressed pause on life!" She finally comes to a realization and asks, "Have you ever... frozen me?" Mel raises her eyebrows and smirks in a knowing way. In shock Niko says, "But of course you have... It all makes sense now. I could totally get naked right now and nobody would ever know!" Mel replies, "Yep, you could..."

Freeze scene starts around 36:23. Episode name is "Source Material" and I hope someone is saving these...

https://www.cwtv.com/shows/charmed/sour ... 098fda134c

There's also a bleach-blonde demon or witch wearing a chrome catsuit (not frozen, just hot and very clingy) at around 5:10 mark.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Couple more freezes on last night’s episode "Ambush" - A dark-haired chick is frozen opening the door to their dorm room at the sorority house, and Lucy (blonde girl & head of the sorority) is frozen in a chair w/ a cleansing mask on her face. Mel & Maggie talk over her frozen form for a bit. Scene @ 14:38. Lucy is also still being MC’d by an app on her phone, but she looks more possessed than blank when she falls into a trance. The sorority throws a Cinco de Mayo party and Mel arrives and freezes everyone in time. Some cuties seen frozen in the background while the scene lasts. Scene 2 starts at 32:33- 32:50. Scene 2 (continued) at 34:20 - 34:48.

https://www.cwtv.com/shows/charmed/ambu ... b2c08e7828

Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Brief one this week, hospital gets frozen, including our lovely cop.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

The season finale was a dud. One freeze of a group of male construction workers & the surrounding traffic (17:30), and one freeze at some sort of bus terminal / cafe (38:00). The 2nd one had females involved, but this was a digital freeze and everyone looked fuzzy & out of focus (as digital freezes often do). There was one cool scene where the girls stand in a circle to relinquish a demon; they throw their heads back and have an MC'ed / possessed look as they twitch and weave in place, (33:00). https://www.cwtv.com/shows/charmed/the- ... 65f5fbb779

Although there's been some good freezes throughout the reboot series, I'll be very curious to see if it returns for another season... :? And thank you Radlen Wotan for posting a few clips that I was missing (especially the Aptitude dating girls in yellow, s1, ep 8 Bug A Boo). I was beginning to worry some of these might get lost...
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

The show is getting a second season.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Good deal. :D Also read online about a possible remake of Tourist Trap. Hopefully it will involve real people posing as mannequins instead of wooden ones, but I won't get my hopes up...

https://www.google.com/url?client=inter ... HNqtpKzMY2
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Charmed season 2 will premiere on October 11, 2019. I hope there's as much freeze content as in the first season... :wink:
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Well, they've lost their powers and the show basically is Charmed in name only now, so I think it may be useless to everyone now.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

One freeze at a keg party five or so minutes in, but none of the attractive females are seen. I fell asleep shortly afterward, so can't confirm anything else.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

zapped! wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:27 am One freeze at a keg party five or so minutes in, but none of the attractive females are seen. I fell asleep shortly afterward, so can't confirm anything else.
The power loss happens like 2 minutes after that. The show's gone full reboot (of a reboot).
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Got a freeze again! They started a storyline to get their powers back, but getting the freeze powers back this week was a bit of a fakeout. Shiva Kalaiselvan gets frozen twice near the middle of the episode.
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

Zero wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:27 am Got a freeze again! They started a storyline to get their powers back, but getting the freeze powers back this week was a bit of a fakeout. Shiva Kalaiselvan gets frozen twice near the middle of the episode.
Can you share some freeze images?
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Here you go.
Attachments
CH203.png
tazman96
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by tazman96 »

Link or episode?
Arno Strine
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Arno Strine »

New episode tonight! The second-half of season 2 started last week.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

With no freezing :? :(
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

This past Friday’s Charmed episode “Dance like No One Is Witching” had three scenes where an entire dance club are mind controlled. They stand with blank faces, wavering from side to side as their life-forces are drained from them. Several cuties are seen entranced in the background. Unfortunately, the dance club is dark, and some of them have face paint / masks on, so the effect is somewhat ruined, but it’s still worth a look. I can’t get the timestamps off the CW video, so you’ll have to suffer through it. I'll post a few screen grabs below…

https://www.cwtv.com/shows/charmed/danc ... 1754b6fa81

Last edited by zapped13 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arno Strine
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Arno Strine »

Season 1 had a lot of above average freezes in nearly every episode. Season 2 has virtually no freezes aside from ep 1 and ep 3. What happened? The show has gone off in a completely different direction. I don't even watch the episodes. I don't even know what is going on. I just skim through looking for freezes.

Does the witch event have the power to freeze time anymore? LOL.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Arno Strine wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:37 pm Season 1 had a lot of above average freezes in nearly every episode. Season 2 has virtually no freezes aside from ep 1 and ep 3. What happened? The show has gone off in a completely different direction. I don't even watch the episodes. I don't even know what is going on. I just skim through looking for freezes.

Does the witch event have the power to freeze time anymore? LOL.
New showrunner, new directing leaning more towards horror. They're trying to better capture the audience from Chilling Adventures of Sabrina than the regular camp genre stuff CW also churns out.

Also, she's got ice powers now. Their original powers got lost and then sort of came back but aren't the same. It's weird.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

So an entire town was frozen in time on Charmed tonight by a pre-teen aged witch. Sadly, there weren't any close-ups of any attractive women, and those that might've been were too far in the background to really make out. There were more people seen once they thawed than during the freeze itself :(
Arno Strine
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Arno Strine »

The show is now in its third season. I've skimmed through the first three episodes, and sadly nothing to report.

The first season was a treasure trove of freeze content, and the second season was a lackluster major disappointment.

It doesn't even feel like Charmed anymore. The show is unrecognizable compared to its first season.

I really hope the producers bring back freezes.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

The show's struggled with its identity since inception. They wanted to play with the lore of the original series but try to ground it, but also make it like a bunch of other CW shows, so they seemed to struggle between the camp and the darkness, and are now trying to roll with what I can only describe as a Vampire Diaries vibe, maybe a little Chilling Adventures of Sabrina thrown in.
Arno Strine
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Arno Strine »

Are there are freezes this season? Has anyone even watched any of the episodes this season?
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Arno Strine wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:55 pm Are there are freezes this season? Has anyone even watched any of the episodes this season?
So far no freezes.