Reverie

New clips or pics from TV Shows
Zero
Motion Stopper

Reverie

Post by Zero »

Sarah Shahi's new show has her entering a sort of Matrix for comatose people thingie to Inception like stuff to get a guy to exit his simulation (I was only half-paying attention except for the part relevant here so forgive me).

Near the end of the episode she confronts the guy in the dream machine or whatever and upon saying something that shocks him all the simulated people turn to look at her and then freeze in place. Some cute women in the crowd though no real close-ups. Seems to be a live freeze as they included a dog that looked like he really wanted to move.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: Reverie

Post by zapped13 »

Nice live freeze of a bunch of folks on Reverie tonight with several attractive women in the background ( and one blonde up close). The glowing eyes sort of gives them an MC'ed look...

Edit: So far I found three episodes w/ content. I made it through ep 5, before I finally threw in the towel and went to bed. Not sure when (or if) I'll get around to the others.

Ep 1 (as mentioned at the top of the thread) has a crowd of people in a lobby all turn to the arguing couple and pause in place. I wouldn't say that it's actually a "hard freeze" just people standing still. It goes on for quite a while, as a waiter is pouring a cup of coffee and it eventually overflows, spilling across the table and onto the floor, (there's a nice leg show going on in the background too). There's some attractive women (seen in the background at various angles) wearing business suits and a nice blonde in boots with a fedora standing next to a door.

Ep 5 has an explosion at an airport. They reconstruct the moment prior to the explosion on a touch screen, with a guy scrolling from figure to figure / passing among them while waiting in line (still frozen). There's some attractive women in business suits, but nothing major. Several "dissolve" in place. There's another freeze in the building at around the 29:00 min mark; those are mostly background fill, but Mara Kint does walk past an attractive blonde caught in the middle of the hallway and up close. There's a very short blip of that scene in the trailer at 00:20 mark: https://youtu.be/UH49KQTmQk8 There's a third scene in that episode around the 39:00 mark with the frozen figures dissolving in place.

Episode ten has two segments of the same scene of various people frozen in the street. The second segment is fairly long and both are within a minute or so of each other. There's a small part of it in the trailer at around the 5 second mark: https://youtu.be/iYIC5Sap3KA

Last nights episode is now posted on the NBC streaming site, but I can't seem to download it, (and I actually used 5 different down-loaders and one capturing device). Episodes 1-4 have already expired. If anyone figures out how to download them, please advise what hardware you used. Earlier episodes are streaming on flixtor.to, but those aren't downloadable either... They also have a tendency to freeze up in the middle of an episode, (ironically enough :( ).
https://flixtor.to/watch/tv/4014898/rev ... /episode/1
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Here are the freezes so far. I went ahead and threw in episode 1 as well. Even though some might not consider them freezes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ze9bsq7j16h2wp/Fri.mp4?dl=0
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Thank you for going through the trouble to edit and upload these, Jay. They even have actual sound instead of me breathing over them in the background! :oops: :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"