Looking for the name of a crime series or episode from TV...

New clips or pics from TV Shows
zapped13
500+ Elite

Looking for the name of a crime series or episode from TV...

Post by zapped13 »

Does anyone remember the name of the series (or episode) where a guy (I want to say the nerdy brother) preserves his mother and 2 sisters during the opening scene and just finished posing them ( I think they're mounted on metal support frames like in House of Wax 2005). They were all dressed like preppies: a tennis player, a golfer and he pulls the back hem of a sweater down on the third. There's a fourth female in a blue cocktail dress that's trying to crawl away from him, (her legs are paralyzed) but he sticks her with a needle and the screen fades out. I believe 3 were blondes and the one crawling away is a brunette. This was a crime / detective type of show and I think the perp was supposed to be a serial killer. I had this episode saved in HD at one point, but I think it was on one of my laptops that crashed back in 2009 & 2012. If I have just the name of the series I could track it down online. Thanks for any help!
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
danniquin
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Looking for the name of a crime series or episode from TV...

Post by danniquin »

Not sure if it definitely is, but could it be Criminal Minds? They often covered unorthodox murders and they did a couple that had people being preserved as statues/puppets.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Yes, that's the episode "Belle Chose" from Dollhouse, S02E03.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5rz9vx
Scene starts at :39.
heines
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by heines »

Great scene, thanks for posting.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Thank you for posting that link Hypnogold! I had completely forgotten about searching for Dollhouse episodes! Too bad about the use of the croquet stick, but I always appreciated the way he took the extra time to adjust their clothing! 8)

btw: I came across this tasty episode where a hot fembot suddenly malfunctions and freezes during sex. A nice long scene of her blank stare as she sits on top "cowgirl style." The part where they argue back & forth as his father attempts to pull her locked pussy off his dick is hilarious! (Too bad all the dialog is in Russian though). The malfunction scene is at the very beginning and lasts for a whole 6 minutes and 30 seconds. The "active" part of the sex scene actually starts at the very end of the previous episode (4). Definitely NSFW due to the nudity and heavy breathing!! :lol:

https://dai.ly/x7t9pt8
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

zapped! wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:08 pm Thank you for posting that link Hypnogold! I had completely forgotten about searching for Dollhouse episodes! Too bad about the use of the croquet stick, but I always appreciated the way he took the extra time to adjust their clothing! 8)

btw: I came across this tasty episode where a hot fembot suddenly malfunctions and freezes during sex. A nice long scene of her blank stare as she sits on top "cowgirl style." The part where they argue back & forth as his father attempts to pull her locked pussy off his dick is hilarious! (Too bad all the dialog is in Russian though). The malfunction scene is at the very beginning and lasts for a whole 6 minutes and 30 seconds. The "active" part of the sex scene actually starts at the very end of the previous episode (4). Definitely NSFW due to the nudity and heavy breathing!! :lol:

https://dai.ly/x7t9pt8
GREAT Find Zapped!

That scene reminds me of this sci fi American scene from Perversions of Science. Scene starts at 17:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vptHp_y22AM
heines

Post by heines »

Both scenes were new to me. Fantastic finds. Thank you!
MM19019
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by MM19019 »

HypnoGold wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:09 pm Yes, that's the episode "Belle Chose" from Dollhouse, S02E03.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5rz9vx
Scene starts at :39.
It's kinda surprising that a show titled "dollhouse" only has 1 freeze scene. Unless there are any other freezes on the show?