Space 1999

New clips or pics from TV Shows
MM19019
50+ FIMS Regular

Space 1999

Post by MM19019 »

So apparently almost all of the space 1999 series has been uploaded to youtube in this playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 9nYtATaP06
Im not entirely sure which episodes have freezing but i know there are some. If anyone remembers which episodes have freezes that would be great

Figured some folks here would enjoy this
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: Space 1999

Post by Jay »

Oh yeah, Im a sucker for 70s sci fi freezing. And these are good quality too!
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

The Lambda Factor and One Moment of Humanity both have freezes.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

There's one where an alien freezes the entire ship. The lights are out, and there's a little green spotlight that pans over several crew members (including attractive females). I remember one cute brunette in particular that was either looking over her shoulder or looked like she may have been caught by surprise that I used to view regularly in my teens. She's standing next to a wall or control panel full of blinking lights. I've had that on VHS since the early 80's, but don't ask me what the name of the episode was. :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

As per the old ASFR masterlist:
"The Lambda Factor" [H][F] *** One of the babes on the station receives incredible mental powers. She takes over the station by freezing the entire command center and taking over their minds.

"The Dorcons" [F] - The Warlike aliens called the Dorcons, attempt to abduct the beautiful resident alien Maya of Space Station Alpha by Freezing the entire station.

"One Moment of Humanity"? [A][F]- A group of alien androids invades the station. At the beginning they freeze the entire command center(well done) and then at the end when the androids are finally deactivated they are left frozen in place.

"The Taybor" [A][H] * Taybor, an intergalactic trader, wants Maya. The Alphans make him a replica, but he replaces it with the hypnotized original.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

The Dorcons for the win!!! :lol:

"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
freezemachine
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by freezemachine »

The old list apparently missed an episode with an ice style freeze. S02E12 Seed of Destruction