Wandavision

New clips or pics from TV Shows
MM19019
50+ FIMS Regular

Wandavision

Post by MM19019 »

From what I could tell. There was what looked like some sort of freeze in the trailer for the new marvel disney+ series Wandavision. I could be looking into this but who knows. If so it would be great to see Elizabeth olsens character frozen

https://youtu.be/sj9J2ecsSpo (trailer, at around 45 seconds theres a town of what looks like frozen people and a woman frozen in her car)

Again I could be looking too much into this but maybe not
Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: Wandavision

Post by Basilisk »

From the looks of it, the worlds are generated entirely in Scarlet Witch's mind, the actress in the car is also in the 1950s scenes as a goofy neighbor. This would semi-follow the old comics where Wanda generated a happy home life (and a couple of children) purely out of metaphysical thin air.

Which is to say, it has lots of potential for time-stop like scenes, it that's your thing.
aurobasilisk.deviantart.com
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Episode 6 is the one you'll want to watch if you're looking for freeze content (at least so far). There's a couple of pretty solid enough scenes. I'm more curious how the next few episodes will go.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Hopefully more of that to come. Now that we are getting some freezes(and a loop scene), with the overall MC theme going on, I've really enjoyed this series so far.
GSX
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by GSX »

Can anyone describe these freezes?
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Spoilers below, obviously.

Around 12, 15 minutes into the episode, Vision heads for the edge of town on Halloween. First he sees some people trapped in slow motion loops, then he finds a cul-de-sac full of frozen people. A MILFy mom with glasses is focused on a bit and there's a bunch of kids plus some adults frozen in mid-action. Soon after he finds Agnes (Kathryn Hahn), who isn't exactly frozen but basically a hypnotized zombie.

At the end of the episode a town square full of people is frozen before crazy stuff happens.
GSX
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by GSX »

Thank you.
Arno Strine
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Arno Strine »

A clip of the freeze has been uploaded to YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz8YfFK2_Xk
MM19019
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by MM19019 »

Spoilers for Episode 6

At the end of the episode, Wanda uses her powers to expand the border of the town. A few agents of S.W.O.R.D get sucked into the bubble, also Dr Darcy Lewis (played by Kat Dennings) entets the bubble. So its possible we may see her character frozen.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

MM19019 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:27 am At the end of the episode, Wanda uses her powers to expand the border of the town. A few agents of S.W.O.R.D get sucked into the bubble, also Dr Darcy Lewis (played by Kat Dennings) entets the bubble. So its possible we may see her character frozen.
Im hoping for frozen or at least mind controlled.

Fingers crossed...lol
MM19019
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by MM19019 »

Spoilers for episode 7 below!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Unfortunately, no freeze scenes in this episode. However for anyone here that enjoys mind control. There are 2 nice scenes. The first scene is near the beginning, Vision "awakens" Darcy Lewis from her sitcom personality. The second scene is when Agnes the neighbor reveals herself to be Agatha Harkness, and she puts Wanda under her spell. Theres a nice shot of Wanda standing in a trance with a blue glow in her eyes.
freezedj
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by freezedj »

There's a brief Elizabeth Olsen freeze in the behind the scenes of Wandavision on Marvel Studio's Assembled
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Whenabouts?
MM19019
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by MM19019 »

Its at about 15:00. It was during the filming of episode 1 where Wanda is making dinner. She acted out her magic and froze while a prop was being swapped out
tazman96
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by tazman96 »

Link pleased!
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by lvman »

No Disney+ for me. Would love if someone captured a clip.
MM19019
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by MM19019 »

For those asking for a clip, I found it on a youtube clip of the episode.

https://youtu.be/NjH_aionnwY (right at the beginning).

It was actually really cool seeing them do a whole behind the scenes episode of the series.