Super Sentai Kiramager

New clips or pics from TV Shows
Zero
Motion Stopper

Super Sentai Kiramager

Post by Zero »

Episode 30 of the season dropped in Japan earlier today (or I guess yesterday now... Time zones are fun), and it features a mannequin monster. At first the mannequin monster is only able to freeze people, and promptly does so to the team's female green ranger (unmorphed), as well as to some random civilians, men and women. Later, the beastie gets an upgrade and can fully convert people into real mannequins... promptly doing so to the team's other female, the pink ranger (also unmorphed), plus again a mix of civilians, primarily women. The frozen green ranger moves her eyes a couple of times, though it's limited, and it's a pretty cute pointing pose she gets stuck in. As of this posting there's no subtitled episode out yet but there should be soon. I also lack the means to efficiently post screenshots.
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: Super Sentai Kiramager

Post by lvman »

Great find. Thanks!
Prospero
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Prospero »

I hate it when they move their eyes.Unless we are explicitly told beforehand that the frozen person is awake,it takes away the delightful ambiguity of whether they are conscious or not.I hate it almost as much as I hate blinking.
Neechu
FIMS Contributor

Post by Neechu »

wolverine11
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by wolverine11 »

Looks like they move her around
Attachments
97B6F1BC-7CB2-4A7B-BF3A-B6879A1E224C.jpeg
A7BEEC65-0503-491A-A1E4-08FA27833DA4.jpeg
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Yeah, she gets carried in one scene.
danniquin
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by danniquin »

https://youtu.be/cWjOUbr-7xE

This has the freeze scene for Green, as well as her frozen and being examined by Pink, as well as Pink becoming a mannequin, and the restoration scenes. I particularly love Pink's facial expressions during her transformation and restoration scenes, as well as her stretching afterwards.