25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

He-Man

Post by wolverine11 »

brief Evil Lynn time stop in Ep1 but no closeups
Arno Strine
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: He-Man

Post by Arno Strine »

Great, now I got to binge watch the entire show tonight!
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Zirraku »

Pöease don´t watch this crap.
Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Basilisk »

Seconded.
aurobasilisk.deviantart.com
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Arno Strine wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:43 pm Great, now I got to binge watch the entire show tonight!
Only 5 episodes, and 1st is the only one with timestop content. No worries. Pity, like the art style.
sjacomida
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by sjacomida »

sadly it has no asfr content to speak of but it's a pretty entertaining and colorful show, unless you listen to right wing lunatics who are mad about all the representation in it

mark hamill kills it as skeletor, to absolutely no one's surprise

it's not an innovative or original show by any stretch but it is a great turn-your-brain-off bingewatch, and personally I thought the premise was really cool, but by episode 5 I'm ready for something else

its biggest issue by far is that season 1 is short (5 eps only, 25 mins each) and is painfully, painfully very little more than a setup for a season 2, ending on a jaw-dropping cliffhanger that they spent the entire part 1 building up to
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Zirraku »

sjacomida wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:52 pm sadly it has no asfr content to speak of but it's a pretty entertaining and colorful show, unless you listen to right wing lunatics who are mad about all the representation in it

it's not an innovative or original show by any stretch but it is a great turn-your-brain-off bingewatch, and personally I thought the premise was really cool, but by episode 5 I'm ready for something else

its biggest issue by far is that season 1 is short (5 eps only, 25 mins each) and is painfully, painfully very little more than a setup for a season 2, ending on a jaw-dropping cliffhanger that they spent the entire part 1 building up to
No it isn´t.
Attachments
Screenshot (146).png
sjacomida
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by sjacomida »

Zirraku wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:49 am
sjacomida wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:52 pm sadly it has no asfr content to speak of but it's a pretty entertaining and colorful show, unless you listen to right wing lunatics who are mad about all the representation in it

No it isn´t.
I don't know why I'm surprised that a forum about objectifying women has people who hate female characters who are anything except eye candy.

Show's fine. If you think you got baited, you need to read what the show writer said. Any complaint you may have has already been addressed and part 2 isn't even out yet.

Either way, "don't watch it it's garbage" isn't valid criticism, give some real reasons why people should avoid it. Personally I strongly recommend it, and it's only a ~150 minutes binge.
sjacomida
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by sjacomida »

PS the show is called Masters of the Universe, not He-Man.

The show was never called He-Man.

Yes, this is important. =)
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Zirraku »

LOL My dear sjacomida, you don't even know my criticisms of the series (because I didn't post them here because they don't belong here) but you supposedly know that I reject the series because there are no female eyecandy characters. That is not particularly wise of you. But if you want to know, the series is garbage because it is badly written, every character it contains is ruined and there is no organic plot. What is particularly horrible and indistinguishable is that you have transformed Teela's character from a strong and selfless heroic woman into a psychopathic, selfish and unlikeable woman. Maybe you should watch the series again so that you notice, some people just take a little longer.
bububub2
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by bububub2 »

Having just finished it... I don't understand the criticisms. Teela is plenty heroic and all of the side characters get time to shine. Its worth a watch especially if you were a fan of the original.
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

Oh, boy. I wasn't even going to watch it, but given all the fuss it's caused I feel like I have to, just so I can give an informed opinion.
Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Totally nothing wrong with liking that show.