Spotted Korean R-rated film with freeze theme - amazing !

New clips or pics from TV Shows
Jared

Spotted Korean R-rated film with freeze theme - amazing !

Post by Jared »

Last night, I spotted preview of a Korean R-rated fantasy/action film with freeze being the central theme. To recap from the 3 minute preview, the movie is about a kid with ESP, who could use his power to freeze people.

There were scenes of the kid in elementary school, using his power to freeze a high school girl, and then begins to touch her and undress her. Because this is an R-rated film, there were no explicit sex scenes. The girl was conscious all the way, but could not move; the guy was wearing a mask.

Then the movie fast-forwarded to the future, where this guy is in college, and he continues to use his power to freeze girls in bathrooms, changing rooms, etc., to fulfill his sexual fantasy. There seems to be a scene involving a really hot Korean girl in a dance club.

Later on, the guy plays the same trick on a girl, who also has ESP - she is the main character and she is super hot. She was frozen, but before he could go all the way with her, she used her power to regain control of her body. She then used her power to get back at him - there were a bunch of really cool Matrix-like fighting senes. She could not uncover the guy's identity.

After that, there were a couple other freeze scenes - where the guy would be interrupted by her entrance. Finally, the guy went to practice to increase his power - he froze the heroine girl, overpowered her . . . but as he was about to proceed with sex, his power overloaded, and he screwed up his brain and became permanently paralyzed. Something like that. . . .

This was some sort of low budget, but artistic production. The producer was clearly a freeze fan. The name of the movie was in Korean, so I could not quite understand it. If there is anyone out there who knows, please respond to this message.

Post by guest »

hello jared, is there a link for this movie
Jared

Movie

Post by Jared »

Unfortunately no - I did not see this on the net. It was on one of the movie channels at the hotel that I stayed at.
grand_n
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by grand_n »

TV guide??? Call up hotel for movie name?? :S

Post by Guest »

Thanks, but..

questions

Are you sure it's Korean?
Which hotel?
ANY other clues about the movie?
You say there was a preview on a hotel TV... well, was it a preview
on an "adult" channel? or not?

Post by Guest »

bump
DJenser
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by DJenser »

Are we sure this was a Korean film?

I can't seems to find anything even remotely resembling this film in any of the listings of Korean films I've seen, going back a few years.

Any idea when this film came out?

Any other info you can provide might be the piece we need to find this little gem!

Post by Guest »

Still no more info from the OP. Did he just make it up to tease us? Clearly many people want to help find the movie but need more info, which Jared could provide. Its a mystery. The most important thing is IS HE SURE it is Korean? Or is it another Asian movie's Korean dub version?
grand_n
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by grand_n »

Put it this way... even if there isn't any other information, Jared could always dig for it.. or even so at least give us details to the hotel, channels available at the hotel, blah blah blah... and one phone call and boom. We have a name.
Jared

Source of movie

Post by Jared »

Sorry for late reply - I just returned from traveling and did not have a chance to check the message board. The movie was spotted on cable TV while I was traveling in Thailand. I believe the channel is called "Asia Movies" or "Movie Asia" - part of the paid cable TV in Thailand. I saw it around 8 pm. the night as specified in the first message.

I know that it is Korean because I speak Chinese and Japanese - and what I heard was definitely Korean. If anyone could find it, this would be a tremendous discovery.

Post by Guest »

Thanks you for the extra information! I will try to check, but I can't speak Korean, only English and Japanese.
But it is good to know you are sure.
DJenser
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by DJenser »

Outstanding.

Thanks for the update!
DJenser
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by DJenser »

Might that be UBC's "Film Asia" channel?
And if so, can anyone pull up an old schedule for 11-30 or 12-01 at around 8:00 PM?
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Re: Spotted Korean R-rated film with freeze theme - amazing

Post by Lord Hypno »

Jared wrote:Last night, I spotted a preview
i dont think a an old schedule for 11-30 or 12-01 will work if it was a preview then we should be looking after that

Fear is The Mind Killer

Post by Guest »

any progress on this?