One Piece

New clips or pics from TV Shows
Neechu
FIMS Contributor

One Piece

Post by Neechu »

I know i've been leeching off files from this community but now i'm contributing. I'm uploading clips from the Anime show One Piece, where three of the pirates gets turned to wax statues. There's 9 clips and it takes a long time for me to upload each clip. just tell me if you want these clips or not, so i won't be killing my time for something people don't want. The clips is in my folder in the ftp site.
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

I'm a little confused. How come it takes 9 clips to show 3 pirates get waxed? I would think 3 clips max???

2) How big are this clips? I'm running low on space and may need to make room

3) Are these female pirates. Not a big fan of anime freezes to begin with and not a fan at all of male freezes Anime or other.
Neechu
FIMS Contributor

Post by Neechu »

There are 2 females pirates, and the reason why it's 9 clips is because it shows different angles of the pirates. and the biggest one is about 5 meg.
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

5mb X9 is no problem
Neechu
FIMS Contributor

Post by Neechu »

I've uploaded 3 yesterday on the FTP site,(not the one you access from the main page, the other FTP site before that one). The clips all together is about 21 mb.
Neechu
FIMS Contributor

Post by Neechu »

I've just uploaded clip #4-7 on the public ftp site. the other three is in the non-public ftp site
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

no uploading to the public site please. I need to maintain my bandwidth and just updated it today once already. Uploads to the public could cause

a) me to have to close it
b) even worse servage to shut me down (it is their right if I exceed 11 GIG a day)

so please no more uploads to the public site.