looking for a commercial

New clips or pics from Commercials
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

looking for a commercial

Post by asfrmaster »

Does anyone know a commercial that is very similar to the Servpro commercials where the employees of such company enters a home the manipulates the family?

The setting is a father, mother, and daughter are arguing in the living room and they freeze and the company people come and move them around. They take the daughter to her room and move the parents to be seated or placed in separate areas. They are all given devices.

I don't remember what devices but clearly something that they were selling.

Ring any bells?
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: looking for a commercial

Post by zapped13 »

I've got one where the entire family are dressed in identical superhero costumes and freeze. The hot mom and teenage daughter get moved somewhat but they all remain on / or around the living room couch. It was a TV commercial of some sort.
Last edited by zapped13 on Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

zapped! wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:13 pm I've got one where the entire family are dressed in identical superhero costumes and freeze. The hot mom and teenage daughter might get moved somewhat (I think) but they all remain on / or around the living room couch. It was a TV commercial of some sort.
I have that one. It's a great freeze one as well.
moobius3181
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by moobius3181 »

Never seen this one. Can anyone post it or a link?
JohnTitor24
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by JohnTitor24 »

The one you're talking about is a Virgin commercial hawking a tv service that probably died off. It featured the guy who was Dr Who for a bit and then the villain in the first season of Jessica Jones. It was a great freeze commercial but I haven't seen it for years. Richard Branson made a quick cameo as well.
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

JohnTitor24 wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:28 pm The one you're talking about is a Virgin commercial hawking a tv service that probably died off. It featured the guy who was Dr Who for a bit and then the villain in the first season of Jessica Jones. It was a great freeze commercial but I haven't seen it for years. Richard Branson made a quick cameo as well.
I looked it up. That's not it but I feel we are so close to finding it. For some reason I thought it was cox with their contour device. I remember it was a media device like a tablet they were selling. But can't exactly remember which company and device it was.