Anything 3D

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Anything 3D

Post by tinyspider »

A lot of time ago I posted this site in the lmc, which is very cool because they have a 3D model gallery in which you can see 3D views of many models, pretty much similar as Lord Hypnos's 'nude posing' quicktime clips. Anyway, I remembered painfully rescuing all those files from my cache and figuring out a way to create an offline version of that gallery for my personal enjoyment :lol: . Well, guess what people, I found that gallery in one of my backups and decided to post it in a zip file (44.3 megs, 2100+ files) in the private FTP (it's in my folder.) I hope you enjoy it. :)

PS1: For the gallery to work, you need an Internet browser which supports java applets (ie5 or higher, and firefox, but downloading the plugin)

PS2: SInce what I've done was almost as stealing the files from that website, I'll ask all of you not to share that file elsewhere. Thank you very much
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

hehe, I did the same thing, but since I have no knowledge of how to do that, the frames were all messed up and it looked like they were on acid when I rotated the pictures. :(

I guess now I can see them without having to kill myself to get it to work. :)
Seize the moment.

Literally.