What are the best freeze/time stop videos for you?

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
Likestatue
100+ FIMS Warrior

What are the best freeze/time stop videos for you?

Post by Likestatue »

:?: Hey guys

I'm thinking about this topic for quite some time and now I've decided to post it.

This topic can help everyone who's thinking about buying a new freeze / time stop video.

Most of the sites don't show a good preview of the movies, or sometimes it shows only pics.... Even I bought a movie based in the preview and got frustrated later...

So please share your thoughts about the best videos, which one worth to be bought, what are the best models, without girls blinking all the time, best poses, etc.

I know that stuckfast has some good ones, Tanya Danielle is also great, LordHypno, Entracement UK, bodiesofwork, etc... But I would like to help everyone, so my suggestion is to post the best videos of every single producer as follows:

Name of the movie - Producer - Brief Description

Let's do it and help everyone here.

Thanks all in advance.
===============
AOL Screen Name: Likestatue
Y! Messenger: likestatue@yahoo. com
MSN: likestatue@yahoo. com
GuyTalon
Producer Extraordinaire

Re: What are the best freeze/time stop videos for you?

Post by GuyTalon »

This is a great idea!
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

It is a great idea. My library is pretty large so it'll take me sometime to list a bunch. But I could do a little at a time.
Likestatue
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Likestatue »

I bet yours will be in the top list for sure 8)
GuyTalon wrote:This is a great idea!
===============
Likestatue
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Likestatue »

Perfect Jay!

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about your library, it will help a lot of people here!
:wink:
Jay wrote:It is a great idea. My library is pretty large so it'll take me sometime to list a bunch. But I could do a little at a time.
===============
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by lvman »

Well, 2 that I think of off the top of my head...

Art of the Living Mannequin (the 2nd vol. out of the series) - by Ralph Horner

I'm more partial to lm's and mannequins, and this video is one of my all time favorites. The quality is not very good, but the girl is fairly attractive and the video itself is almost an hour long. There's no hypnotism involved so none of the time is wasted with non-fetish material. Its still up on Ralph Horner's c4s page (its hard to find because the c4s search engine is a little selective and messed up), and although pricey, its worth every penny in my opinion.

The second clip would have to be Linger 6 w/ Sara Jasper - by Stuckfast

The girl is a pro and is an amazing freezer. Almost all of her freezes are 2-3+ mins long and she holds them like a rock. To be honest, the skits throughout the video are nothing to write home about, but what really cemented this video for me was a particular scene midway through. It involved Sara Jasper getting frozen in mid speech and in turn, toppling back onto a sofa all the while remaining frozen in place. She holds her pose for what seems like a fairly long time (for live freezing of course) and when Guy (the cameraman I'm assuming) lifts her torso up only to nudge it back onto the couch, she handles it perfectly. it was definitely one of my favorite freeze scenes of all time.

If I think of any more, I'll make sure to share.
Likestatue
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Likestatue »

Thanks dude!
lvman wrote:Well, 2 that I think of off the top of my head...

Art of the Living Mannequin (the 2nd vol. out of the series) - by Ralph Horner

I'm more partial to lm's and mannequins, and this video is one of my all time favorites. The quality is not very good, but the girl is fairly attractive and the video itself is almost an hour long. There's no hypnotism involved so none of the time is wasted with non-fetish material. Its still up on Ralph Horner's c4s page (its hard to find because the c4s search engine is a little selective and messed up), and although pricey, its worth every penny in my opinion.

The second clip would have to be Linger 6 w/ Sara Jasper - by Stuckfast

The girl is a pro and is an amazing freezer. Almost all of her freezes are 2-3+ mins long and she holds them like a rock. To be honest, the skits throughout the video are nothing to write home about, but what really cemented this video for me was a particular scene midway through. It involved Sara Jasper getting frozen in mid speech and in turn, toppling back onto a sofa all the while remaining frozen in place. She holds her pose for what seems like a fairly long time (for live freezing of course) and when Guy (the cameraman I'm assuming) lifts her torso up only to nudge it back onto the couch, she handles it perfectly. it was definitely one of my favorite freeze scenes of all time.

If I think of any more, I'll make sure to share.
===============