model on camcontacts you should meet and check out..

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
greneker03
400+

model on camcontacts you should meet and check out..

Post by greneker03 »

Her name is Alsu4you or TuPrimavera..
She is from Russia and is an amazingly beautiful woman. She recently got a silver robot suit and does a fantastic job as a robot.
She truly looks and poses like a mannequin as well. I suggest you visit her today and tell them where you heard about her.

greneker03
Attachments
img (199).jpeg
living0mannequin
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Re: model on camcontacts you should meet and check out..

Post by living0mannequin »

I want more photos or video from her !
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

living0mannequin wrote:I want more photos or video from her !
then sign up on that site and talk to her in her room.

:)
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

Oh yeah .... me and her have gone around and around if you know what I mean ;) (Greneker ... next time you chat with her ... ask her if she remembers "MannequinFetish" .. or "MannequinLover" ... :) )

I believe I was the first one to get her to start posing like a mannequin :)

and yeah ... she does a PERFECT mannequin!!!!! She knows how to pose .... I get excited just thinking about our sessions in the past (It's been about 2 years since I've done a session at camcontacts).

I don't do the web cam sites anymore (The wife didn't like it that much - LOL!), but I've got about three videos (Screen cap videos) of me and her, so I could post some pics if there was an easy way to inline photos in this forum.
Last edited by mannequinlover on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

Another gal who is probably *THE BEST* mannequin poser on camcontacts ... and I do mean THE BEST!!!!!! is:

Naughtybunny

If you're going to hit Camcontacts ... give her a try as well.
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

Here's a photo ... not the best quality
Attachments
Alsu4u.png
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

Naughty Bunny ..... and wow now that I can post inline (That must be new, I wasn't aware that you could do that), man oh man I can go all night posting CC session photos - LOL!!!
Attachments
NaughtyBunny.png
NaughtyBunny.png (76.98 KiB) Viewed 32153 times
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

More Naughty Bunny ;)
Attachments
NaughtyBunny2.png
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

OMG ... going through all my CamContacts videos ... I forgot about this gal ... WOW she's great as well. Her screen name is DominantMiss. She makes a great mannequin ... one thing she was *really* good at was posing her hands to look like a mannequin ... Enjoy!
Attachments
DominantMiss.png
DominantMiss.png (106.23 KiB) Viewed 32146 times
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

so do u jus ask her to do poses and she will do it??

and how did u get screencaps??
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

el salvador wrote:so do u jus ask her to do poses and she will do it??
and how did u get screencaps??
You can get a sceen capture device called "Debut video capture software" online.

but i have several captures as well. I dont like to give out alot because I want people to visit them.. the more people they see who visite them, the more elaborate they will set up their performance.

greneker03
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

mannequinlover wrote:Here's a photo ... not the best quality
Here is a robot costume, I had just bought for her .. adorable
Attachments
Untitled 92.jpg
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

I normally just went into the text chat with them and chatted for a bit, explaining to them that I love mannequins and live mannequin posing. If it was someone I didn't have a session with before, I'd ask them if they knew what I was talking about, and sent them some living mannequin (Or mannequin) photos.

The gals that I posted about previously know how to do the mannequin thing, and are AWESOME at it. One thing though, I'd text chat (Which is free btw) with them first and ask them if they remember how to do that (It's probably been a long time since some of them have done it ... I have not done a Camcontacts session in over 2 years after all - LOL!).

Those gals are totally willing (And they actually enjoy) to do that, so just be nice and keep it light and they'll do all you want :)

Btw, I used screen capturing software from: http://camstudio.org/ which is free and ran that while I did sessions so i'd have the videos of the sessions :) .... I figured if I paying a decent chunk of money for the sessions, then I have to have videos so I can always revisit for free later :)

If you do go with one of the gals I posted above, tell them that "MannequinFetish" sent you ... surely they'll remember me :)
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

mannequinlover wrote:I normally just went into the text chat with them and chatted for a bit, explaining to them that I love mannequins and live mannequin posing. If it was someone I didn't have a session with before, I'd ask them if they knew what I was talking about, and sent them some living mannequin (Or mannequin) photos.

The gals that I posted about previously know how to do the mannequin thing, and are AWESOME at it. One thing though, I'd text chat (Which is free btw) with them first and ask them if they remember how to do that (It's probably been a long time since some of them have done it ... I have not done a Camcontacts session in over 2 years after all - LOL!).

Those gals are totally willing (And they actually enjoy) to do that, so just be nice and keep it light and they'll do all you want :)

Btw, I used screen capturing software from: http://camstudio.org/ which is free and ran that while I did sessions so i'd have the videos of the sessions :) .... I figured if I paying a decent chunk of money for the sessions, then I have to have videos so I can always revisit for free later :)

If you do go with one of the gals I posted above, tell them that "MannequinFetish" sent you ... surely they'll remember me :)
And yes.. Elena from Alsu4you mentioned your name a few months ago. I said you were still around..

greneker03
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

:) .... good to know she still remembers me ... I had lots of good times with her (If I remember correctly, I gave her a bit of a show as well lol!)

One thing I'll say about these cam sites is that they have a MAJOR advantage over buying video clips from clips4sale (Most of those clips are things I don't care about .... i.e. time stop, hypnotizing, freezing) ... and that is it's a place where you can find majorly hot women (Sorry, but some of the videos posted here about the hypnotizing, time stopping, etc. feature women that really aren't as hot as you'd like them to be and don't have as mannequin like figures or posing as you'd like them to be) that will do exactly what you want them to do and you can help them along in real time .... One thing that I like quite a bit was when women pose to really look fake like a mannequin, and I explained to them how to pose their hands to look like a mannequin ... once they got it ... it was BEYOND AMAZING!!!! I also got some of them to use eyeliner pen to put on mannequin joint lines ... and that was AMAZING!!!

Yeah, you'll spend more money then canned downloadable videos, but think of it this way .... you get to almost literally walk into the biggest candy store and pick out whatever candy you like (As you've seen, there are some hotties that can become your mannequin) and get them to do anything you like, and you get the recordings of the session that you'll have forever. And believe me ... those recordings you'll get, while they cost more then the canned downloadable videos, will far outweigh those videos in value because they did/posed exactly how you wanted them to. At least that's how I look at it, because most of those canned downloadable hypno, freeze, timestop, etc. videos just don't do it for me .... there's just not much of a mannequin element to them in my eyes.
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

Believe it or not, but that girl is real ... lol! ;)
Attachments
NaughtyBunny3.png
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by mannequinlover »

Enjoy .... I feel it's my turn to contribute :)
Attachments
DSC_9692.JPG
DSC_9660.JPG
DSC_9236.JPG
living0mannequin
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by living0mannequin »

please could you post a little video? :oops:
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

well i guess i have to admit it.

i have been paying cam models to freeze and pose for me. it is more expensive but its very intriguing. just have to courage guys and ask them.
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

living0mannequin wrote:please could you post a little video? :oops:
how about you go to their rooms and ask them to pose and perform for you?

Everyone else does
statuetized
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by statuetized »

I have gotten many models to pose on Streamate...many are pretty good. Some of them will pose without a reason. I've told a few about my fetish..some I've just had them pose so I can "sketch" them. You can get still shots with the snipping tool built into Windows. They are posing in some of these shots, but not all Here are a few winners..
larina.JPG
dashie.JPG
Attachments
anitafox2.JPG
statuetized
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by statuetized »

And here are a few more....
strawberry blonde1.JPG
kirstie.JPG
Attachments
strawberryblonde2.JPG
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

i like this thread
Last edited by el salvador on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

for private reasons i cant show there faces. but im sure u guys get the point.

cam modeling might be the next thing for our community. dont be shy guys, jus ask models.

i do have more pics (with faces) that i might post. if u guys want to see them
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

ffff
Last edited by el salvador on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.