OBSESSION

Other new clips, pics, links, etc

OBSESSION

Post by Guest »

Does anybody know where did the new download clip "OBSESSION" on Steele's page come from? Sure looks great. Wonder if there's more.

V..
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

I don't know if Steele monitors the board but he sent it to me a couple days ago and I knew it would be a big hit so I created his page right away and made it public

Post by Guest »

is there a part 2?
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

I emailed Steel asking for more.
Steelefreeze

Obsession--more info than you want to know

Post by Steelefreeze »

I wasn't monitoring the board. I am now...

For anyone interested in going the distance and finding this thing, Obsession (not a full title, I think) is a film directed by Paul Thomas. There is a part 1 and part 2 (i.e. two movies), and I don't remember which clip came from which movie. I capped three clips, and recapped two as DIVX with a little help from Basictek. I just resent them, and the third will come when I get back from vacation...priority based on how much people like them. I may have some even cooler clips to come... :wink:

Steele
yendis

Post by yendis »

Hi BT,

Don't know why. When I tried to download obsession divx1 and divx2, my IE always gets cut off midway before I finished downloading. The only complete clip I got is the long mpeg version.

The divx clips are a bit strange for my PC. They can't play on my Windows MP9 player but works better on my DIVX player, though both can play divx files.
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

not sure what your issue is???
both new divx clips seem fine to me
Merlyn
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Merlyn »

yendis wrote:Hi BT,

Don't know why. When I tried to download obsession divx1 and divx2, my IE always gets cut off midway before I finished downloading. The only complete clip I got is the long mpeg version.

The divx clips are a bit strange for my PC. They can't play on my Windows MP9 player but works better on my DIVX player, though both can play divx files.
Windows Media doesn't seem to like the partial divx clips, but it will run fine if you can get the download to finish. Try not doing anything else with your browser while it's downloading.
Merlyn

Post by Guest »

If this is indeed Paul Thomas' OBSESSION, the imdb has precious little information about it:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0308667/combined

Might it be a different Paul Thomas movie?

Otherwise, the two clips are great! Will there still be a third?