Proof of Concept

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Proof of Concept

Post by Lord Hypno »

i don't remember who i was talking too, and i can't find a post I don't even remember if it was here on this board. The idea was to use a phone or some other device in place of the verbal posthypnotic commands. Anyway last night I had an opportunity to test it out so I figured I would make a short video for proof of concept and share it with you guys.

It was spur of the moment I wasn't planning on making it so the videos a bit rough, no I don't have the opportunity to reshoot it. The file only going to be available for seven days from today so get it while you can, and do not put it on YouTube please and thank you

If you would like a how to shoot me an email I can tell you what apps I used, it should work with any smart phone assuming you can download a custom soundboard. Other than that I just use the standard cheap Bluetooth headset. Though in hindsight a pair of Bluetooth headphones without a microphone would work much better, because it would give you the ability to speak into the phone without using a soundboard for more customized commands

Anyways enjoy

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g4 ... d4efd93fa6

Fear is The Mind Killer
el salvador
400+

Re: Proof of Concept

Post by el salvador »

does this mean your gonna start making videos again?
gots12000
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gots12000 »

el salvador wrote:does this mean your gonna start making videos again?

I hope I hope I hope I hope!!
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

So the app sends voice commands over bluetooth to the earpiece?, that's freaking awesome and I would definitely love to see more of that. The fact that she was unaware that she was wearing the earpiece makes it even more interesting, specially for those of us who are a lot also into the whole "mind control" thing. I wonder if there's a way to relay the bluetooth signal to 2 different devices so the audience can hear in real time the commands given (otherwise, focusing on the screen can be really cumbersome for you, and it's gonna be very blurry anyway)
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

gots12000 wrote:
el salvador wrote:does this mean your gonna start making videos again?

I hope I hope I hope I hope!!
In a perfect world yes unfortunately my geographical location limits all of that long with my cash flow. I wouldn't mind doing a video or two the other problem is I really don't want to do the same thing over and over again, I have a few ideas but again lack of models and money completely makes my ideas moot.
araenae wrote:So the app sends voice commands over bluetooth to the earpiece?, that's freaking awesome and I would definitely love to see more of that. The fact that she was unaware that she was wearing the earpiece makes it even more interesting, specially for those of us who are a lot also into the whole "mind control" thing. I wonder if there's a way to relay the bluetooth signal to 2 different devices so the audience can hear in real time the commands given (otherwise, focusing on the screen can be really cumbersome for you, and it's gonna be very blurry anyway)
Off the top of my head I don't know what the limits of Bluetooth are I believe it's possible because car speakerphones can accept multiple Bluetooth devices as senders, so I don't see why one device can't transmit to two things, also I would use headphones
because the headphones don't contain a microphone that would give me the ability to speak through the headphones to give more detail their customized commands well still using the soundboard, it would let you do things like put someone do a blank programmable state but they would only take their new commands for new program from the Bluetooth not some random person around you. Also multiple Bluetooth connections would let you have multiple Bluetooth receivers so you have two or three models and control them from one phone.

The easier way of doing it would be to just get a small FM transmitter and plugged in ear headphone port and then find the super tiny FM radios that just fit in your ear I know I've seen them around there about the size of a cheap hearing aid Multiple people and you would also have a radio so the audience could hear it would also cut down on the apps you need to use in the phone.

Fear is The Mind Killer
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Is there any way you could possibly upload the file again LH? The link has expired already. :(
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

meh wrote:Is there any way you could possibly upload the file again LH? The link has expired already. :(
Yes I'm very sorry for the delay I actually forgot about you I'm very sorry

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g4 ... a8f27944b2

Fear is The Mind Killer
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

u should make some vids with her
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Lord Hypno wrote:
meh wrote:Is there any way you could possibly upload the file again LH? The link has expired already. :(

I was forgotten!!!! :(

;)

Thanks for the re-upload LH, the phone idea is really unique and I'd love to see more of this explored.
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

meh wrote:
Lord Hypno wrote:

I was forgotten!!!! :(

;)

Thanks for the re-upload LH, the phone idea is really unique and I'd love to see more of this explored.
The I'm trying to get a class idea group thing started. At the WEstern Erotic Hypnosis Unconference WEEHU http://weehu.org/

Of course I'm also trying to get as much freezing involved as possible

There's a discussion going on on Fetlife if any of your members

Fear is The Mind Killer