Moving Time Backwards

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
timebender
100+ FIMS Warrior

Moving Time Backwards

Post by timebender »

Does anyone know any video clip, movie or any "asfr story" where guy plays time backwards ( which shows the exact reverse motions ) and plays with his woman as the way he wants,

like in the clip http://www.countdowntzebra.com/IFSHEONLYKNEWPOPUP.jpg

I loved this clip very much but couldn't find much clips like this ( reverse motion clips on youtube are not attractive if they do not have real scenario )

Thanks.
meh
FIMS Contributor

Re: Moving Time Backwards

Post by meh »

Robomeats just made a clip where time is reversed in bits, there's a link to it in the Offsite News section. I don't know of a good story but a show that has time reversal in it would be Star Trek TNG, in the episode Timescape they need to walk around the ship when everyone is frozen and at the end they need to reverse time. It's a great episode and I highly recommend it.

I wish more people would try this in their videos because I'm a big fan of the idea, but it's a sub genre and who knows if this type of video would sell well.
Seize the moment.

Literally.
timebender
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: Moving Time Backwards

Post by timebender »

Thank you for the reply. As I see your message, I bought the clip on robomates. It was a good scenario but reverse scenes was only in two places and were short :) anyway, it satisfied. Thanks much.