Strange Rush Hour dream last night.

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
meh
FIMS Contributor

Strange Rush Hour dream last night.

Post by meh »

BTW I don't know where to put these types of threads. They aren't stories they're dreams so I don't think it belongs in the story forum. Anyway...

Jacky Chan's RH character, Lee and his partner Carter are in some hotel room in Japan or something and they're on some mission to take out a drug kingpin or maybe a mad panda it's kind of fuzzy already so just please go with it. :p

The two guys are in their room when someone knocks at the door, Lee is surprised but Carter acts stupid and says it's probably some fine ho's. Carter opens the door and an Asian girl pushing a tea cart enters the room and asks them if they want some tea. Lee wants tea but Carter wants the girl. She says something that I don't remember then all of a sudden she opens her kimono/robe thingy a bit and pulls out a pistol. Carter screams like a baby and Lee frantically does some magic martial arts move and blasts her with magic. Carter is still screaming but Lee realizes the assassin girl isn't moving anymore. Carter asks what just happened but Lee has no clue what happened. Lee carefully removes the gun from the girls hand and they keep looking her over for clues of some type. Carter starts disrobing the girl even though Lee says it's disrespectful but they find that all she's wearing is laced panties and a laced bra, but she's got gun holsters on her thighs and on her hips plus a bunch of knives. They hear another knock on the door and they ask who it is, the woman responds that it's room service and she opens the door, walks in then closes the door behind her. She yells something like "What did you do to assassin Xe!?" then she pulls out a gun. Carter screams again and Lee does the same move and freezes the new assassin.

So this happens another five or six times in a row but I eventually woke up to some of the loudest winds I've heard in years. I think talking about the Claire freeze from Heroes gave me the 'frozen girl with the gun' idea, but I have no idea why it took place in the Rush Hour movies. wtf.
Seize the moment.

Literally.
bububub2
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Strange Rush Hour dream last night.

Post by bububub2 »

You've had...the rush hour dream. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. In four days, you will stub your toe, and the circle will be complete.
freezefantasy
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by freezefantasy »

That is one fun dream! I wish it was lucid :)
Best,

FF
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

bububub2 wrote:You've had...the rush hour dream. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. In four days, you will stub your toe, and the circle will be complete.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, I'm wearing shoes 24/7 for now on. :shock:
Seize the moment.

Literally.