Paralyzing in Elder Scrolls

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
akoof
Producer Extraordinaire

Paralyzing in Elder Scrolls

Post by akoof »

Not sure if anyone else is familiar with the Elder Scrolls games (specifically Oblivion and Skyrim), but within their open-world you're capable of learning several spells with which to bend people's wills.

Anyway, on to the point as why I'm posting this here, back in my early days of stumbling across this fetish, I discovered that a modded Oblivion had quite a bit of potential for some freeze fun.

Basically, you can learn a paralyzing spell, which freezes any NPC in the exact stance they were in upon you casting it on them (standing, mid-walk, mid-run, mid-combat, etc). More often then not, they'll then fall over, while remaining completely rigid, in the exact same position still. Now, you combine this with some tasteful mods, like some texture enhancements, maybe some female body/face upgrades (the women of Oblivion otherwise can be a bit unappealing to look at, though Skyrim is particularly better) and you'll find the graphics to be quite impressive and believable.

Having the game on the PC I found to be a particular advantage, as it also gave me access to console commands (essentially cheating/manipulating the environment and the characters within it) but also letting you enter a sort of god mode, allowing you to cast mass and long-term paralysis spells infinitely. With the commands alone, you can have a town of oblivious naked women trolloping about for you to freeze and unfreeze at your will. As far as manipulating them once frozen, I couldn't figure out anything short of killing them, however, I only was able to do this on Oblivion, as unfortunately my computer now is incapable of running Skyrim. Skyrim I imagine would have far more features and possibilities, as well as having heaps upon heaps of mods existing for it already.

Figured I'd see if anyone else had discovered this niche of the games as well, and if not, well, I would definitely recommend giving it a shot, especially if you already have one of the games.

If there is any interest, I can elaborate more on the console commands I used, as well where to find a lot of the mods available for the games.

TL;DR (Too long, didn't read) Cheating/modding in Oblivion/Skyrim can give you access to much interactive naked freezing fun!
GSX
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Paralyzing in Elder Scrolls

Post by GSX »

This sounds great but where did you find a mod like that? (i.e. the freezing one)
akoof
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by akoof »

That's the great part, the freezing part itself is simply the paralyzing spell already in the game mechanics. Then, by using the console commands: I toggled god mode, gave myself all in-game spells (I think you have to do this first to 'teach' your character all the different effects first), then entered create a spell. From there, I created a wide range of paralysis spells, (par 1 target for 30 secs, 1 target for 2 minutes, all targets for 1 minute, etc). I'll look up those specific console commands and edit them into this post later.

Then, with god mode being enabled, your character can handle the otherwise extreme mana requirements the new spells will cost you. (creating a mass paralysis w/ extended duration spell would be an otherwise impossible spell to cast even once). The mods I used were essentially only ones that made the NPCs easier on the eyes, as well as allowing you to strip them completely instead of just down to their medieval undies.

If I recall correctly, all the mods I used for this I got from the site http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/?
From there you can find what you're looking for pretty easily with the search bar. You can also just do a google search on top rated mods and a lot of the time the NPC enhancement mods make it on to those lists.
GSX
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by GSX »

Thanks a lot!