Unknown Asian clip w/ women frozen in blocks of ice?

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
zapped13
500+ Elite

Unknown Asian clip w/ women frozen in blocks of ice?

Post by zapped13 »

These frame captures surfaced on the ASFR Wiki recently and all credit goes to Dimbulb for posting them (and thank you so much for doing so!) Unfortunately, nobody seems to know what show / movie they originated from. Anyone from Asia recognize what they might be from? The guy in the space suit give any clues? Any leads would be GREATLY appreciated! :lol:

"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
coffeecoloredph
<25 FIMS Newbie

Re: Unknown Asian clip w/ women frozen in blocks of ice?

Post by coffeecoloredph »

First time I've ever seen this. I noticed that several of the ladies' positions are a little different in each shot. It looks like the camera is panning up which may may it look like there is more movement than there actually is but it looks like the black lady's arm is quite a bit straighter in the second frame and the Asian lady with the harisen seems to be looking down more. I wonder, are they frozen in the blocks of ice or just trapped in it? Good find, nonetheless.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Yes, I noticed the slight movements as well. I'm hoping that it was just a lack of continuity in between shots. Seems like if they were trapped, they'd be banging on the ice to get out instead of being posed?

In DLR's version of "California Girls", a keen eye will notice that the first model he stops at (in a black bikini at right) has her arms braced on her hips. When the camera does a close-up, her right arm is bent at the elbow and facing upward. When the camera pans back, she's posed with her arms back on her hips again. I'm sure the director didn't even notice at the time. Unfortunately; I've always been a stickler for details. :lol:
coffeecoloredph
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by coffeecoloredph »

Yeah I have noticed that. Also, after he takes the sunglasses out of the girl wearing a leopard bikini's hand he crosses over to a girl who I think is wearing a blue bikini. There is a girl kind of bent over behind her who very noticeably moves her head back while on camera. Still IMO the best freeze video of all time. #candyland
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I think I was in ninth grade when that video first came out. They played it on MTV at the top of every hour. I'd wait for everyone to go to bed, then get back up and sit there for hours in the glow of the TV set, just patiently waiting for that last 40 seconds.