Nicki Minaj’s Wax Figure Gets Added Security at Tussauds

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
zapped13
500+ Elite

Nicki Minaj???s Wax Figure Gets Added Security at Tussauds

Post by zapped13 »

Gotta love it! :lol:

Nicki Minaj???s ???Anaconda??? video may have been snubbed this year in the MTV Video Music Awards??? Video of the Year category, but it is definitely a big hit at Madame Tussauds wax museum in Las Vegas ??? so much that the facility has taken steps to protect the exhibit.

The statue, modeled after a provocative pose of Nicki kneeling on her hands and knees in the ???Anaconda??? music video, has been defiled by fans who have posted photos on social media sites. Some of the images include onlookers in sexually suggestive positions with the figure. One inappropriate photo in particular prompted the establishment to take action.

???We have been made aware of the inappropriate photograph that was taken at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, involving Nicki Minaj???s new wax figure,??? a spokesperson for the museum said. ???Madame Tussauds attractions are interactive, immersive experiences, and our visitors are generally respectful towards the wax figures." The statement continued. ???We do have staff monitoring guest behavior in the attraction and do our utmost to ensure our wax figures are treated respectfully, but on this occasion clearly one of our hosts was not present.???
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
bububub2
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Nicki Minaj???s Wax Figure Gets Added Security at Tussauds

Post by bububub2 »

Oh bother, that would be an awkward talk with security for everyone lol...
Freeze_
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Freeze_ »

WOW, who could have foreseen that outcome when they picked the pose for her? :lol:
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I'm wondering if she had to get on all four and hold that pose while they took all the measurements. And more importantly; where does one apply for that job?
Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Basilisk »

Maybe a Nicki look-a-like is missing, and they don't want anyone looking...too closely.
aurobasilisk.deviantart.com
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

There's a good plot for an LTBSA story in there somewhere... :wink:

...Each one of the scantily-clad dancers follows their manager through the creaky entry door. The old chilly warehouse appears to be empty and long-abandoned, save for the stacks of wooden pallets and a few old shipping crates. In one darkened corner, there appears to be an enclosed shower (or maybe an industrial paint booth?) ...There's a glass panel on the front of the mysterious chamber; it glistens beneath the few streaks of moonlight coming through the gaps in the old tin roof. The location looks more like the perfect setting for a horror film shoot than a music video...

"Are you suuure his is the place?" one of the dancers asked with a tone of concern.

"Yeah," replied the sly manager now flashing his twisted smile, "...This is it, alright." (heh-heh)

One of the camera men flips a gang of switches and a series of overhead lights suddenly flicker to life. A soundstage is revealed in one of the loading bays, featuring a tacky jungle motif. Nicki is already here; oddly posed on all four in the center...

"CHOP-CHOP!" the pushy director ordered while swiftly clapping his hands, "Time is of the essence, ladies!"

As the confused dancers start primping their hair and adjusting their costumes, the director turns to their manager with a knowing look. He leans in and quietly mumbles, "...Or is it?"