SMITE: Making goddess statuary...

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
stonespell
<25 FIMS Newbie

SMITE: Making goddess statuary...

Post by stonespell »

Been dying to get a few like-minded friends together to make some sculptures using Medusa in the game SMITE on PS4.

Smite is free to play with a base group of gods, Neith being one of them. I'm still loving Smite because, simply, there's nothing else that comes close regarding poses and permanence. Here's a video example I made with 2 accounts on PS4: youtu.be/qdAr_ijyz-E

In a 3v3, 4v4, or even 5v5 if 10 of us cared to, each side would pick a Medusa, preferably livestreaming it for everyone. Non-Gorgons beat each other into the red without killing or dying, wander over to the enemy Medusa and make like Madonna and strike-a-pose as the ultimate approaches. I imagine it being a fun excursion.

I'm PaniclandUSA and RadikalReaction on PSN. With my set up, I can play 2 roles in the affair, showing off my overpriced skins.

Looking at Tues or Weds as far as availability for me this week. Maybe a 3v3v3 Medusa Deathmatch is possible down the road too.

Let's make an epic Smite goddess gallery!
:twisted:
stonespell
<25 FIMS Newbie

Re: SMITE: Making goddess statuary...

Post by stonespell »

New clips available at youtube for both stonespell and Jack McPanic. Looking at Wednesday again, if anybody new from this message board wishes to participate next round.

Also did a solo clip from Overwatch with Winged Victory Mercy at: https://youtu.be/GyXJ17G5tkE

Spectator cameras are cool!

Feel free to friend me on psn with "medusa" in the text box, and I'll add you to the group.

Thanks!