Gallery?

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
cfada
<25 FIMS Newbie

Gallery?

Post by cfada »

Hey there,
I'm kinda new to this forum and wondered how would be the best way to share some ASFR images that I've made as part of a commission? I wanted to check before I did something wrong. I am guessing that I can add them as attachments, but is that the best way?

Thanks for your help
CFADA
http://www.patreon.com/cfada
Temp
<25 FIMS Newbie

Re: Gallery?

Post by Temp »

I'd think its no problem. As long as you're posting the gallery under the right area, you could probably post whatever in it!

So if you made a Thread in the Other forum to post your artwork, it should be fine!

What commission would this be, if I may be so bold~?
cfada
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by cfada »

Temp wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:49 pm I'd think its no problem. As long as you're posting the gallery under the right area, you could probably post whatever in it!

So if you made a Thread in the Other forum to post your artwork, it should be fine!

What commission would this be, if I may be so bold~?
Ok, sounds good. I was commissioned by a member ASFRMaster to illustrate his Deal with the Collector short story. I've discussed it with him and he was happy for me to share it. I think it was banned from DA because of the adult content, but I don't think the users here would have any problem with it :)
Temp
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Temp »

Hell naw! Go ahead! We love new content!