Custom Pooling

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
akoof
Producer Extraordinaire

Custom Pooling

Post by akoof »

I read an old forum post and sent a PM to asfrmaster, before remembering I can't read PMs myself, lol.

The message:
"I was reading through an old thread and saw a post you made about getting several community members to collaborate and pool on having customs made.

That, coupled with stumbling on to your DeviantArt and Tumblr, and realizing we have very similar tastes in the fetish, has led to me reaching out to you here.

Did anyone else ever reach out or begin such a process with you? If we can agree on scripts and included features, this could be a much more feasible way to commission customs through Primal Fantasies or any of the other higher end producers [who don't necessarily make freeze content otherwise]. I'm very interested to do so, haha, let me know!"

Is this an idea that ever gained any traction? Instead of one member commisioning a custom that ends up getting released to the public anyway. It might allow for more quality and frequent freeze content to be made, without breaking any rules if we are still all buying the customs once released via stores. Maybe the one person who is in contact with the producer pays a fraction more if they are the one to receive it exclusively. Then they don't illegally share the film, and everyone involved in getting it made invests roughly the same to get the end-product.

I understand the logistics could be difficult, especially the more people involved, but is there anything obvious that I'm overlooking?
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Re: Custom Pooling

Post by asfrmaster »

Unfortunately, you are the first to be interested in collaborating on a pool for a custom.

I have had contacts with another person about maybe going half and half on a cheap custom with Cory Chase, but that never materialized.

I would definitely be interested if not for the fact that it's half the cost if you like the story idea and the points of the fetish.

The list of people I have gotten to be influenced by my suggestions and scripts:
Rachel Steele
Cory Chase
Fifi Foxxx XXXMulitmedia
MissaX
and my two only purchased customs from:
Primal Fantasies --> "Ariella Ferrera - Dolled Stepmom"
Steve Steele --> "nunbot"

Do you like those two customs I ordered?
Here is the custom I ordered from Primal Fantasies: --Link removed My Moderator--
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

If pooling for a custom is something that can gain traction, I think some people would be interested.

Might be worth making a poll for and seeing.
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

akoof wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:30 pm I read an old forum post and sent a PM to asfrmaster, before remembering I can't read PMs myself, lol.

The message:
"I was reading through an old thread and saw a post you made about getting several community members to collaborate and pool on having customs made.

That, coupled with stumbling on to your DeviantArt and Tumblr, and realizing we have very similar tastes in the fetish, has led to me reaching out to you here.

Did anyone else ever reach out or begin such a process with you? If we can agree on scripts and included features, this could be a much more feasible way to commission customs through Primal Fantasies or any of the other higher end producers [who don't necessarily make freeze content otherwise]. I'm very interested to do so, haha, let me know!"

Is this an idea that ever gained any traction? Instead of one member commisioning a custom that ends up getting released to the public anyway. It might allow for more quality and frequent freeze content to be made, without breaking any rules if we are still all buying the customs once released via stores. Maybe the one person who is in contact with the producer pays a fraction more if they are the one to receive it exclusively. Then they don't illegally share the film, and everyone involved in getting it made invests roughly the same to get the end-product.

I understand the logistics could be difficult, especially the more people involved, but is there anything obvious that I'm overlooking?
Start a poll if you want too.

my email is fini2012@gmail.com
shoot me an email akoof
asfrmaster

Post by asfrmaster »

No takers?
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

i think alot would depend on the story and the models involved.
But i am open for discussion.