Heads Up! Myslef1 and his "models"

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
sjacomida
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Heads Up! Myslef1 and his "models"

Post by sjacomida »

Hey, sorry to break the mood, but here we go.

A while ago I read a thread here where Myself1 from DeviantArt was asking people to write sexy fetish stories using pictures of "his models", which he claimed gave full consent to have their pictures online and used as fap bait.

Well, recently, Myslef1's was "announced to be dead" by "his friends" on DevianArt. After a bit of sleuthing and getting in touch with some of "his models", it turns out that: 1. he isn't dead at all, he's faking it, and 2. he never had permission to upload those pictures, and none of those models ever agreed to any of his conditions, he actually went around asking girls' parents to strongarm their girls into helping with "his school project". According to one of them, he was extremely creepy and skeevy about it, too.

I imagine I don't need to explain why I find any of this behavior disgusting, but mostly I just wanted to warn the person (people?) who used his models as pictures for their stories. The models want the pictures removed, and have been instructed on how to file DMCAs on DeviantArt. Out of respect for them, if said people who used the pictures are reading this, please take the picures down.

Thank you!

(Logs and proof of all this are not currently available because they're still being compiled and need to be cleaned up so as to not reveal the identity of the people who took them. One member of the community had to use their real Instagram to get in touch with the models, so full transparency is going to be a bit tricky. But we'll figure out a compromise.)
danniquin
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Heads Up! Myslef1 and his "models"

Post by danniquin »

Please keep me informed. I used his pics as references for several stories on DA, including one in my ongoing series. If it turns out this is true, then I need to do some serious rewriting.

Let me just make it clear, if they want the stories removed, they're removed, no question about it. I just mean I'll need to do a complete rewrite for Freeze Tag 3, since it used so many of his models, not to mention he was a character in it. I'm really pissed about this, for likely many of the same reasons the OP is.
danniquin
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by danniquin »

I just deleted all links to his models. I really don't want to completely rewrite Freeze Tag 3, so I will likely tweak names and such. There's a lesson to be learned here about being careful who you collaborate with.

Of course there are several others on DA who did manips of those girls...
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I hope this isn't true; that would be one pretty shitty stunt to pull. I was one of those people he approached about putting his models in a story, and I politely declined (thankfully). Unfortunately, (for those that used his pics & the girls involved), there's a lot of manips still posted out there. Some of those artists have a fairly low opinion of DA already, and if their accounts get suspended over this, it won't end well for anybody. I foresee another domino effect like what took place less than a year ago.

I had many conversations with myslef1. The one thing I always felt was a little off was when he said that his friend "Bill" was the guy that filmed everything. I thought, now what are the chances of two guys going to the same school with a freeze fetish? How would such a thing even come up in conversation? When I asked how he initially approached "Bill" or what he once described as "his models" about doing his freeze projects, he replied, "We were just bored and they liked the idea. Just like making a youtube video and going viral with it." Again, I thought it seemed pretty unlikely, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. If it seems too good to be true...
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
danniquin
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by danniquin »

https://www.deviantart.com/frozensweeti ... -781488698

Note that they're going with plagarism and fraud, as opposed to creep. But at the very least, they made my decision regarding that story very easy.
lonewolf
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by lonewolf »

danniquin wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:21 am https://www.deviantart.com/frozensweeti ... -781488698

Note that they're going with plagarism and fraud, as opposed to creep. But at the very least, they made my decision regarding that story very easy.
There's a very good chance that the frozensweetiepie account is part of the game. They refer to Darren as "my late friend" and the tone of the piece seems a bit... off to me.

I guess I'm just saying trust nobody close to this mess. Tread carefully.
danniquin
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by danniquin »

lonewolf wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:43 pm
danniquin wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:21 am https://www.deviantart.com/frozensweeti ... -781488698

There's a very good chance that the frozensweetiepie account is part of the game. They refer to Darren as "my late friend" and the tone of the piece seems a bit... off to me.

I guess I'm just saying trust nobody close to this mess. Tread carefully.
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. Way too many parts of this whole saga don't add up.

I've removed the stories I wrote based off of the pictures he posted. There was one I was never totally comfortable with, so I'm happy to have an excuse to take it down. And I'm completely rewriting Freeze Tag 3. I'd just as soon have a clean slate, without the stigma of being associated with whatever is going on here.
sjacomida
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by sjacomida »

Allow me to give a bit more context about my own personal interactions with "Darren".

He created an account in Second Life to interact with people at the ASFR place I frequent. When people called him creepy and declined interaction, he created several more accounts, which he claimed were "his friends", and then went around using the multitude of accounts to catch people in "RP sandwiches" if you'll allow the terminology. These accounts were verifiably all him - same typing style, same common typos, all created at the same time, same common mistakes amongst them. By the last time I saw him on, he was up to six different accounts.

This set the tone for all of my future interactions with "Darren". I noticed that numerous DeviantArt accounts all seemed to follow a similar pattern as well.

The models we were able to question all said very explicitely that the person who took the pictures was still alive and called him "Darren". I don't buy for one second that a gaggle of ASFR-enthusiasts all went to the same school, knew each other, and shared account passwords amongst each other such that when one died, others were able to continue their works and even ask for commissions to be completed from some artists. This is Grade-A fishy, as is the fact that, once called out, all accounts were promptly deactivated.
Last edited by sjacomida on Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danniquin
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by danniquin »

He'll be back. They always come back.

So much about this leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. I definitely regret getting so involved with him on DA and I feel bad for the girls involved. I just don't get how he managed to pull this with so many girls(and their younger sisters... ew...) at the same school without people catching on that something was up. Just a sad, strange situation.
sjacomida
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by sjacomida »

danniquin wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:31 pm He'll be back. They always come back.

So much about this leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. I definitely regret getting so involved with him on DA and I feel bad for the girls involved. I just don't get how he managed to pull this with so many girls(and their younger sisters... ew...) at the same school without people catching on that something was up. Just a sad, strange situation.
Near as far as I can tell the only verifiable part of his story is that he was/is in fact a college student in photography, which gave him the credible pull needed to say "oh yeah this is totally for school work, I'll never upload the pictures".

And since MOST people don't casually Google themselves or look on DeviantArt to see if pictures of them were ever uploaded, the models really had no way to find those pictures, especially since some were identified using fake names.
danniquin
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by danniquin »

sjacomida wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:07 pm
danniquin wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:31 pm He'll be back. They always come back.

Near as far as I can tell the only verifiable part of his story is that he was/is in fact a college student in photography, which gave him the credible pull needed to say "oh yeah this is totally for school work, I'll never upload the pictures".

And since MOST people don't casually Google themselves or look on DeviantArt to see if pictures of them were ever uploaded, the models really had no way to find those pictures, especially since some were identified using fake names.
It stuns me that he got away with this for at least two years. Not just with the girls, but on DA, none of us questioned it. I never saw negative comments on his stuff. For obvious reasons, of course.

I just hope the other people who used those pics have the decency to take them down. I'm not holding my breath, though.
sjacomida
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by sjacomida »

danniquin wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:04 am
sjacomida wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:07 pm

It stuns me that he got away with this for at least two years. Not just with the girls, but on DA, none of us questioned it. I never saw negative comments on his stuff. For obvious reasons, of course.

I just hope the other people who used those pics have the decency to take them down. I'm not holding my breath, though.
He's not even the only one doing this though. Moonhyde007 is another big, suspicious name.
Myslef1
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Myslef1 »

If no one minds, I have no intention of returning. I feel very bad for how the whole situation went and you all deserve an explanation:

When I began my account here I was in a deep bout with depression. I needed some positivity in my life and I figured my favourite themed project would be fun to post in a community of artists to get feedback and maybe even get some stories written. I regret that I did not think to double check with any of the models to see if they were alright with me posting the pictures they modeled for and I foolishly assumed that by modeling they were fine with whatever.

I have long suffered with various physical and mental health issues and of recent have begun to actually seek the counseling and such that I need. Some time ago I decided it was time to move on from here, but I tend to have issues with guilt and felt I would be abandoning you all. I figured that my "death" would be the gentlest and most discreet way for me to exit your community, but now I see that was a very poor choice and I apologize deeply for it.

I have no excuses for my actions. I never meant to seem "creepy" or rude or anything else. I am an idiot who has successfully made a jackhorse out of himself and I simply want to right my wrongs to you all before leaving for good. I have begun by wiping all trace of my photo stock and deleting any account associated with it. I made a new account today for the purpose of collaborating with artists and DeviantArt to make sure that all works done of these models are completely and permanently removed as well as to make sure that I have paid everyone and anyone who I might still owe something.

Again, I can only offer my deepest apologies for my stupidity and I hope against hope that someday you all will find it in your hearts to somehow forgive me for the chaos I have caused. I love your community and respect you all too much to just leave in silence, so that is my reply to you.
Myslef1
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Myslef1 »

Also please help spread the word...
https://www.deviantart.com/myslef2/jour ... -781630836
sjacomida
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by sjacomida »

Bumping this because Myslef1 is back, and trying to fake his death again.

https://www.deviantart.com/jannifreeze/ ... -922922592

This time using a fake, photoshopped document, exploiting a news article about someone having died in a train accident recently to make it appear more legit. There are so many obvious tells on that document that someone scanned a real, probably religious, pamphlet of some kind, and then digitally altered it, probably in Paint, to add that cross, trace over the angel a bit, and then write all that text.

Myslef unfortunately runs multiple other accounts still: Laizze, superstar010190, among others. Some of them border on pedophilia, posting pictures of obviously underage girls and fetishizing them. Stuff Myslef1 was known to do, as he would hang around school campuses and ask girls/women and pose for his "school projects", only to then upload the photos and ask people to turn them into statues and whatnot.

Honestly, very disgusting behavior, can't believe we are still dealing with this in our community.
danniquin
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by danniquin »

Do you have a full list of his accounts? I'm trying to block as many as possible.

Also, the post you linked to identified the deceased as "StatuesInProcess". That's the former name of ObjectifiedBeauty. They've been around forever and always seemed on the level. Please don't tell me they're part of this...
sjacomida
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by sjacomida »

I wouldn't know about that, sorry. The Laizze account was deactivated. Jannifreeze might be one of the last ones left.
theFreezesBoss
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by theFreezesBoss »

danniquin wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:31 pm Do you have a full list of his accounts? I'm trying to block as many as possible.

Also, the post you linked to identified the deceased as "StatuesInProcess". That's the former name of ObjectifiedBeauty. They've been around forever and always seemed on the level. Please don't tell me they're part of this...
Bumping this thread because I think the comment about ObjectifiedBeauty doesn't add up at all. ObjectifiedBeauty used to be SgtSabre. He took a couple requests from StatuesInProcess, such as this one: https://www.deviantart.com/objectifiedb ... -635827124

In this recent post, he mentions that StatuesInProcess also went under Laizzeman123 and "Neea". He also believes StatuesInProcess is no longer with us: https://www.deviantart.com/objectifiedb ... -968971009

I did some more Googling and found this old series by stonespell featuring Neea prominently. It also corroborates Neea being an alias of Laizzeman123. stonespell says Neea is a statue lover from Finland who wanted to have her likeness put in a series of 3d petrification renders: https://www.deviantart.com/stonespell/a ... -560792889

This last post is apparently a request from Laizze, but StatuesInProcess commented on it. If you mouse over the account name, you'll see its tagline reads "ASFR fans around Finland." https://www.deviantart.com/stiffmybody/ ... -556134437

So I took away two things from this: One, whatever this operation is, it's at least purportedly based in Finland. Two, the year is 2023 and people are still posting fetish content with myslef1's models. I really hope you can round up all the proof.

As a quick bonus, found this one that really outs myslef1 as a pedo if you read the comments. What a fiasco. How does no one see these? https://www.deviantart.com/objectifiedb ... -618351877
danniquin
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by danniquin »

theFreezesBoss wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:39 am
danniquin wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:31 pm Do you have a full list of his accounts? I'm trying to block as many as possible.

Bumping this thread because I think the comment about ObjectifiedBeauty doesn't add up at all. ObjectifiedBeauty used to be SgtSabre. He took a couple requests from StatuesInProcess, such as this one: https://www.deviantart.com/objectifiedb ... -635827124

In this recent post, he mentions that StatuesInProcess also went under Laizzeman123 and "Neea". He also believes StatuesInProcess is no longer with us: https://www.deviantart.com/objectifiedb ... -968971009

I did some more Googling and found this old series by stonespell featuring Neea prominently. It also corroborates Neea being an alias of Laizzeman123. stonespell says Neea is a statue lover from Finland who wanted to have her likeness put in a series of 3d petrification renders: https://www.deviantart.com/stonespell/a ... -560792889

This last post is apparently a request from Laizze, but StatuesInProcess commented on it. If you mouse over the account name, you'll see its tagline reads "ASFR fans around Finland." https://www.deviantart.com/stiffmybody/ ... -556134437

So I took away two things from this: One, whatever this operation is, it's at least purportedly based in Finland. Two, the year is 2023 and people are still posting fetish content with myslef1's models. I really hope you can round up all the proof.

As a quick bonus, found this one that really outs myslef1 as a pedo if you read the comments. What a fiasco. How does no one see these? https://www.deviantart.com/objectifiedb ... -618351877
Thank you for the clarification. I remembered seeing StatuesInProcess mentioned on ObjectifiedBeauty's page quite a bit back in the day and wires in my mind got crossed. Once you said Sgt.Sabre, it all came flooding back to my brain.