Anime, manga, hentai and some others. (Timestop)

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: Anime, manga, hentai and some others. (Timestop)

Post by Kiro »

minovsky1 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:06 pm New thread, Kiro.
https://boards.4chan.org/d/thread/9154981
This 4chan has been around for 3 days, I'm feeling kind of excluded ... Hahaha, just kidding, how cool they made another one, in fact I had thought of creating one, but as I walk out of time for almost nothing, I kept it until later , anyway, let's see if some cool things come out in this new 4chan.
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

Well, I spent a few days without publishing anything new here, but lately I've been creating other stories besides "timestop", some about transforming into dolls, others about petrification, I publish some of them already on Deviantart, but I'll share some of them here , and give your opinion if possible.

The name of this story is "Stone World", I only made its first chapter, but I think of creating a few more, in other scenarios, showing people who have become statues.

The name of this other one is "The Cursed Ring" at first, it will be just this chapter, but maybe someone else may end up leaving, and yes, the statue is based on the character Daenerys, this story is published on my Pixiv.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/82680144

Well, in addition to my Pixiv account, I made a Deviantart account, which I do some publications, if you can't access Pixiv, I recommend taking a look at this one.

https://www.deviantart.com/kiroyakushi

Well, then that would be it, if you have any ideas for history, there is another part that I did just for that, I am always open to new ideas, and I always write them down, when I have free time, I revise them, even more than I'm sure there can be very good ideas out here.
akoof
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by akoof »

Hey Kiro,

Just wanted to say that your works and creations are getting better and better! Always happy to see new work on either your Pixiv or Patreon. Currently you must be one of the most productive members of the community. Thanks for all your contributions!

One thing I've also thought about, is that I and perhaps other members of the community may feel uncomfortable about LOLI content. Although the majority of your content is not LOLI, I have browsed through your gallery before and felt uncomfortable whenever one would come up, and would quickly navigate away/to the next page.

My question, is would it be possible to separate or filter them in a way that would prevent this from happening?
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

akoof wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:21 pm Hey Kiro,

Just wanted to say that your works and creations are getting better and better! Always happy to see new work on either your Pixiv or Patreon. Currently you must be one of the most productive members of the community. Thanks for all your contributions!

One thing I've also thought about, is that I and perhaps other members of the community may feel uncomfortable about LOLI content. Although the majority of your content is not LOLI, I have browsed through your gallery before and felt uncomfortable whenever one would come up, and would quickly navigate away/to the next page.

My question, is would it be possible to separate or filter them in a way that would prevent this from happening?
I agree with a koof and just want to give a shout out to Kiro! thank you for your contributions
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

I'm very happy that you liked it, seeing that there are people who like what I'm doing, always motivates me to continue creating more new stories, so thank you so much, well, now about the lolis ... It's complicated, but let's go parties.

About putting a filter, unfortunately Pixiv or Patreon doesn’t have that, because I really think about putting it, because there are some people who like it, and others not so much, I wanted to share them, but I can’t, now about the lolis itself, well, i will try to explain it too, but remembering, english is not my native language, so maybe i will end up saying something strange sometimes, because the words are quite confusing ...

Now about the lolis itself, this is another complicated subject, because you have to see what loli really is, for example, the Lulu that I use in the history of Medusa, for some, she is a loli, but in fact her race that is so, if it were to be put in legal terms, she would be a dwarf, not a loli, here she would start to complicate, another point, which normally does not like loli, does not like younger characters too, of course, it may not be your case, but for example, the GIF I made yesterday from Marie Rose (DOA), some people don't like it, or the GIFs and stories I made with MHA characters, there are people who don't like it, and for example , I have a rank, which I can see from my publications what they liked best, from the top 10, 5 of them are from MHA ...

Now another point, for example, in my Patreon, I vote every week (two) to petrify a character, and the one I won was "Sakura Futaba", who would be a young character, so it is very difficult to be able to divide well this, because I am the type that when I am creating a story, I see 3D models, whatever they ask me to do, as long as I have the model, I do it (I even did a Yaoi once ...), but it can be calm, for requests, I'm avoiding using lolis, well, young characters I will still use (anime characters with those of MHA), but the lolis itself, I always used very little, and more, when someone asks me, and I know that this person doesn't like lolis, or young characters, I avoid using it, in the case of the story "Product Acquisitions", which is already on my Pixiv and to download on my Patreon, whoever asked me, I know that he doesn’t like characters like that, so I didn’t put any in the story, and in the sequel I won’t.

Well, I talked a lot, but I didn’t explain much, hehe, but it’s really a complicated subject, because it’s very divided, if I stop making loli for example, people will like it, and people will not like it, so yes, I would like a filter and separate it well, but unfortunately it does not ... But I always try to put something like "loli", when you have these characters, but I apologize if you ever came across something that you did not like, so, if you have a character that you would like to see petrified, let me know, I will put him exclusively here, this being an apology (of course, if you want to talk about which pose he will be doing too, if you have a reference image, even better) .
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

asfrmaster wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:05 pm

I agree with a koof and just want to give a shout out to Kiro! thank you for your contributions
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it, every day I'm trying to create new content and more stories, and I'm always happy when people like it, besides, I'm currently making a story that happens in a hotel, some people have already linked this story, to which on Deviantart, well, I can say that she inspired me a lot, since she’s amazing.
akoof
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by akoof »

Ah, you are very considerate, Kiro, thank you. No apology necessary. You answered my question, and have increased my awareness. I'm no stranger to the internet, so treading mindfully comes with the territory.

Truthfully, the main reason I posted was to thank you for your contributions, so I do not wish to take away from that. I look forward to the next!
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

A long time without showing up here, right? Well, I admit that I've been very busy lately, but I always keep an eye on this forum, I really like his publications, and in fact I always think about publishing something, but I've been creating so much petrification lately, that I can't find any new "time stops" , so, I ended up creating a new Patreon, with some 2D artists, who make history in the comic / hentai style, we are just beginning, but he has already made a very good "time stop", and that is why I am coming here to recommend him, and of course, some other manga that have time stop.
This was the publication of the first 3 pages, if it is possible to take a look at Patreon, and give it a try, we are still organizing, but a week, we want to have 3 publications, one "time stop", one petrification, and the last free, which can be a drawing of some character, or a doll / mannequin. We are at the beginning, so all support is super important.

Now about some stories, I find a manga, I admit that I focused only on the images, and I read it very quickly, but it would be that the boys have a disease, that when they have sex, they end up having kidney stones, but instead stones, are diamonds, and one of the rarest, so many girls start to go after them, because of these diamonds, and in episode 19, one of these characters, creates a "time stop" room, the girls inside the bathroom (That place where they change clothes), and he uses a "Freeze", and all the girls stay still, and I found this scene much better than several hentai I've seen, I recommend taking a look.

https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/adamas ... chapter_19

This scene is at the end of the chapter.

Well, and I need to get some content, too, so I’m going to release this video for you to see, currently I have almost 60 videos on my Patreon, everything more or less like the one I’ll show below, some are "time stop" , others are petirified women, and others have dolls. This is a video I already made a while ago, it was only available on Patreon / Fanbox, but I decided to share it here, something like a "free sample", so check it out, besides, you can download it, and if you want to share the link with friends it's okay, but just avoid putting it on other sites, and if you think about putting it, just try to edit the video, and put a watermark, it would help me a lot. Anyway, take a look at the video, and say what you think

https://kirokrhibi123.vids.io/videos/d3 ... /time-stop

Another point, maybe I will create another post, one just focused on petrification, since this one I want to focus only on anime, I will try to be more frequent here, in fact every day I enter the "Freeze" forum, to update myself, for this, in case someone asks me something, or comments something, i will always answer as quickly as possible. Anyway, see you next time.
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

I haven't published anything new here for a long time, well, I admit that I've been very busy lately, but still, I always see the forum, almost every day, and I think about publishing something new, but as a focus more on petrification and not so much on time stop, I always forget ... So, I'm thinking of maybe creating a new topic, focused on petrification, so I will have more content to share, XD.

Anyway, what I would like to recommend this time, the incredible Naomi, a character I created, as I commented, I've been doing a lot of petrification, so I needed a little "time stop", and then Naomi was born, yes, she is my kind of ideal girl, XD.

This image is from the second part of Naomi's story, if you don't know anything, I recommend taking a look at Pixiv, in addition, I always launch in advance at Patreon.

https://www.pixiv.net/user/12548877/series/98101

A summary of the story, Naomi finds a watch that can stop time, and when she does, she sees that there are 3 beautiful girls in front of her, and to test her powers, she needs to do some tests, XD.

Each chapter of the story, a vote is made on Patreon, to know the direction that this story will take, so, if you like the story, and want to support me, and also vote, check it out, there are still 8 slots for the Tier of 1 $, to have access to more than 450 publications that I already made, and more new publications, that I make at least one a day, therefore, from a check.

www.patreon.com/KiroYakushi

Well, I needed, as they say here in Brazil, "Sell the fish", so I hope you understand, and if you like it, support me. If I like petrification, or time stop, I do both. So, give me a chance, I think you might like what you see. XD
Cyberzero
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Cyberzero »

I'm not sure if someone already mention about this game, it is called A.I Dungeon (website version). You can use A.I. dungeon to make yourself a time stop story. The game is kinda like CYOA(choose your own adventure) game type but more freedom. You write a short prompt and press enter to let A.I continue the story for you.
I played it and it kind of works, well it is not perfect but just don't get too specific of what you writing.

In addition, if you scroll on the website, try find featured scenario category. There is one scenario time stop-related already made by other user (Temporal Manipulator). Just play that scenario and you can already start play.
You can change the hardcore mode to creative by pressing three dot on the upper right side, click edit adventure, scroll down and choose creative mode, save, then go back to game.

Warnings
Just don't try to make nsfw stories involving children because the bot might report you silently to the staff and they will give warnings or delete your stories/account.

-there is alternate game like ai dungeon. it is called NovelAI but you have to pay subscription first before you can play it.

Have fun!!!
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

I haven't been here for a long time, well, I ended up getting involved with Patreon, and as you can see, I did quite a bit of publishing, and currently, when I'm not creating a story, I'm playing some game, or resting my mind, >.< . Anyway, let's get to it.
This week I released on Pixiv, a special video I made for Patreon, celebrating 2 years, and in this video, I take the most striking scenes from the last year, and put them in a museum, where we have the girls frozen in time , immortalizing this remarkable moment.
Of course, there are also dolls and petrification, but there are also the girls just frozen in their poses, unaware that they are now part of a museum, >.<.
And of course, if you want to support me, visit my Patreon, I make new posts every day, for only 3$, you can see the more than a thousand posts I've already made.
Video:

https://kirokrhibi123.vids.io/videos/ac ... ies-museum

My Patreon and Fanbox:

https://www.patreon.com/KiroYakushi

https://kiroyakushi.fanbox.cc/
freezefantasy
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by freezefantasy »

You do really good work Kiro! Keep it up!
Best,

FF
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

A nice time stop I made using Daz 3D.
If you want to see the 21 pages, you need to visit Pixiv, I think you'll like it, and yes, I'm already thinking about a part 2, just having problems with my pants when I move this scene, >.<. Why did girls get so sexy? >...< Hope you like it.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/102662889
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

Hi guys, how long has it been, >...<. There are some new things here, but I'll focus on just one. I'm not much of a comic reader, but one day I was surfing YouTube, and a Flash story appeared, which was called "The One Minute War", I thought it was curious, and I went to check it out... I feel happy and sad at the same time time, happy, because that's what I had thought, sad, because it only has 3 chapters currently...
Let's go to the summary, a new enemy is invading Earth, and they freeze time, everyone on the planet was frozen, except those who have the power of acceleration, in short, the "Flash", now they are fighting each other, while all of the world are frozen, and as I commented, a pity that it has few chapters, in chapter 3 of this new arc, in the end, it showed that the villains will capture the "metahumans" of the planet, showing 2 heroes and a villain frozen inside the villains' car , a pity there weren't any cute heroines (Wonder Woman), but I still believe it's worth keeping an eye on, because I think that at some point, it will show a room, with several heroes that have already been captured, and in that bunch of people , there will be some heroines, I'm rooting for that.
And here I will leave the link of this story.

https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/The-Flash-2016

This arc begins in chapter 790.
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

I'm currently using Daz 3D for some things, and I made a time stop story, it's 25 pages long, if you want to check it out, it's available on my Patreon, >...<.
Here's a little preview.
https://twitter.com/KiroYakushi/status/ ... 2552370177

My Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/KiroYakushi
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

Well... It's been a long time since I posted anything new here, so I decided to send some videos I made this week, and also a commission I made, I think you might like it.

https://twitter.com/KiroYakushi/status/ ... 9367634425

https://twitter.com/KiroYakushi/status/ ... 5089417610

https://twitter.com/KiroYakushi/status/ ... 2449494429

Commision (7 parts)

https://twitter.com/MeHLabsofficial/sta ... 1261082802

Oh, and there's also my secondary Patreon, I provide support, Arthur creates the videos, there are some previews on Twitter, and also some full videos on Ecchi.

https://www.iwara.tv/video/YVdImTCPVhdp ... -time-stop

https://www.iwara.tv/video/q7ed9frq2gio ... -time-stop

https://www.iwara.tv/video/5ao1jivlgkf4 ... -time-stop

https://www.iwara.tv/video/nZ7gkUAYiGhg ... -time-stop

https://twitter.com/KirthurS/status/1687247797244882944

https://twitter.com/KirthurS/status/1695170457148744100

https://twitter.com/KirthurS/status/1682138796727451651

https://twitter.com/KirthurS/status/1664389971812155404

https://twitter.com/KirthurS/status/1661864053843566592

https://twitter.com/KirthurS/status/1654187571545624578

https://twitter.com/KirthurS/status/1649238236386951168

https://twitter.com/KirthurS/status/1646659224951312385

https://twitter.com/KirthurS/status/1631460214237954050

https://twitter.com/KirthurS/status/1618729496013840385

There are also petrification videos, but as this is focused on "time stopping", I recommend taking a look at Twitter to see them (I think one of Ecchi's videos is also about petrification)