X-Ray specs nostalgia

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
zapped13
500+ Elite

X-Ray specs nostalgia

Post by zapped13 »

Okay, so this has absolutely nothing to do with freezing (or anything else ASFR related for that matter). However, if you grew up in the 70’s like I did, I’m sure you remember those tacky ads in the back of comic books: Sea Monkeys; hand buzzers; ultra-realistic blow-up dolls; and the ultimate - X-ray specs that were guaranteed to work for only 99 cents! I recently came across this photo-shoot “X-RAY VISION BY SACHA GOLDBERGER” that I’m sure was inspired by the very same idea. I love the 50’s kitschy settings too. Just click on the individual photos at right to enlarge / see the rest… http://sachagoldberger.com/commissions/ ... ray-vision

P.S. I still have my ink pen that you turn upside down and the dresses slide off, (which I’ve had since 6th or 7th grade). Unfortunately, it now seems to be frozen in a position where the dresses are stuck in the “up” position. This was also when I learned what the term “hippy muff” meant. :?
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: X-Ray specs nostalgia

Post by Basilisk »

Back in the 70s a neighbor had these cocktail glasses with bikini girls, and the bikinis would disappear when you put ice in. :lol:
aurobasilisk.deviantart.com
Corey Fantoccini
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Corey Fantoccini »

Brings to mind fond memories of this Little Caesar's pizza commercial:

https://youtu.be/dKvfz1HIaVM
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

The fact that I didn't have access to the same level of technology that kids have today is probably a good thing. Heavily-traded skin mags, naked pens and old reruns of the Benny Hill show did enough damage as it is. :lol:
Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Basilisk »

I have a whole general theory of the difficulty of seeing a naked lady being an important part of the learning pattern for boys.
aurobasilisk.deviantart.com
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I remember when my mom found my first ASFR collection underneath my bed. This consisted of a few old comic books; a spiral notebook with various story ideas; some underwear advertisements from Sears & J.C. Penny catalogs (I literally cut them out by hand & pasted them together to make my own ASFR scenes), and a whole lot of hand drawings. One of those was a multi-page scene of the ice cave in Logan's Run colored in with pencils and crayons. I came home from school one day, and my dad intercepted me in the garage. "Into the workshop - Now!" he ordered. My heart sank when I walked in and saw that box sitting on the workbench. :shock: He opened it up and said, "What is this shit; you're into what... Paper Dolls? ...Look; I realize you're at that age now where you wake up in the morning, and things aren't exactly the same as the night before... But I've also got three more assholes to raise behind you, so try and keep this shit under control! You're mother and I are very upset with you!" He burned everything in a burn barrel, but I managed to convince him that I needed the notebook back since there were notes I took in class. :lol:

He unknowingly added fuel to the fire when I discovered his secret stash of 'Heavy Metal' magazines. This cover was my personal favorite: