Just an introduction. I am StatueLove, Nice to meet everyone! Taking all requests for asfr uploads

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
StatueLove
<25 FIMS Newbie

Just an introduction. I am StatueLove, Nice to meet everyone! Taking all requests for asfr uploads

Post by StatueLove »

Hi! My name is JC, and I've just joined the website, and I wanna say that I'm thrilled to be here! Was always shy about coming to a place and website such as this, but...well, here I am now! I have a channel on youtube (called 'StatueLove') and have enjoyed watching and searching for all kinds of asfr for a while now. I would like my channel to be of help to all of you, as the other asfr channels are on youtube, and want to put clips of various kinds of freezes and petrifications on there that are new and also (hopefully) have not been seen before. I don't want to upload what's already on yt, unless I can add to that clip, by way of extra scenes from the particular show, similar scenes from other episodes of the show, a higher resolution copy or what I'm now adding to certain videos (a slo mo view of the actual freeze in that video), which allows everyone to closely see the details of the petrification or freeze, and note what they might have missed with viewing it in real time. Just something different I wanted to add.
I like both female AND male asfr, so I am open to ANY kind of freeze to put on the channel that any of you may want to watch. I respect all the other channels that offer freeze clips, and will try my best not to be redundant with any videos seen already. But, since I offer the chance to view MALE freezes and petrifications, I hope that I can be a place where those interested in male asfr (in addition to the multitude of female asfr channels) can come to, to view these types of videos. I have access to many streaming services and have an abundance of freeze clips (like everyone else) that I've saved over time, and hopefully I can obtain what you want to see. You can leave the message of your requests here, or if you'd like more confidentiality to your requests, because I understand that, then email me anything you might want to see. My email is on my channel's 'about me' page on youtube. The url is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc0Ms_ ... subscriber
Well.....I am so happy to now be a part of this wonderful community AND fetish, and will do my ultimate best to give you what videos you still haven't found, but crave to see so much!
Cheers!
JC (StatueLove on youtube)
Blurbap
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Just an introduction. I am StatueLove, Nice to meet everyone! Taking all requests for asfr uploads

Post by Blurbap »

Glad to have you, I don't have any requests ATM because I'm pretty sure you're going to get to something I have on my mind but I do have a different question. Where is this from https://youtu.be/BghO4Q8SJ5c ? If you can't name it off the top of your head that's fine too.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: Just an introduction. I am StatueLove, Nice to meet everyone! Taking all requests for asfr uploads

Post by Jay »

Welcome to the forums!
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

Welcome, are you then the owner of this channel? Damn, many videos I had already watched, I like them a lot, because in some cases, watching the episode of an anime or series, just to see some scenes is complicated, but you always compile them, so I always liked to watch, now i already took advantage and signed up, to follow when something new launches.

Taking advantage of the post, have you seen this one?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4vr2jm

If Dr. Stone were a live action movie / series, would this video be the same, I wonder if you have it all? Because I never thought ...