Requests

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Requests

Post by Kiro »

This is where I commented on placing orders, it will be something like this.

"Protagonist: Sakuya freezes time (if you have no idea, just put protagonist X, so I use that blue character, or it can be a female protagonist, but" futa "too).

Frozen: Tristana, Poppy and Zoe (It might be something more vague if you don't know what you want, use only a teacher, older woman, students, "gall", something like that).

Contest: Tristana, Poppy and Zoe were walking, before entering school, Sakuya freezes the time. (This would be something simpler, but it could be something more complex, for example: Tristana when she was frozen, she had a smile on her face, Poppy was in the middle of three, she was frozen before finishing what she was saying, while Zoe was on the side she was watching with a serious face, trying to understand what Poppy was talking about. Sakuya is amazed by this scene, stopping in front of them, taking Tristana by the arms, leaving her at eye level, and dropping her in the air, so to make it easier to take your clothes off ... It could be something like that, if you want something more complex). "

I believe that a lot of good things can come out of here, since most of you on this forum have read, watched or created something related to "stopping time", everyone is an expert on the subject, so I think that incredible stories can come out of here, of course, we may not be limiting only to stop time, it can be "mind control" too, as I already created some, or other powers, just avoid a little petrification, because I don’t know how to turn the characters into statues in Koikatsu, but they can become dummy, without focus in the eyes, kept in the basement of a house, just waiting to be used.

Anyway, I hope to see some very interesting comments here, in addition to my stories that I am currently creating, I have no new ideas, so I would like to see some here.

(Tracer, Neeko and Sakuya approve of this.)
Zero
Motion Stopper

Re: Requests

Post by Zero »

I have some ideas but wanted to ask what you've got in the way of video game characters. Any from DOA, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XV, Fire Emblem Three Houses or Mortal Kombat?
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

Zero wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:48 pm I have some ideas but wanted to ask what you've got in the way of video game characters. Any from DOA, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XV, Fire Emblem Three Houses or Mortal Kombat?
These are the characters I have in FF, but to tell you the truth, I don't know almost any, because I really like FF games, but I never really played them, now that the new one is out, I'll try to play it, so I can stay kinda should know who's who.

About the other characters, I have about four from DoA, I used them in Tracer's first appearance, as well as other game characters, Mortal Kombat I have none unfortunately, about Fire Emblem Three Houses, sometimes I see some models, but this game I don't know anything at all, I even think I have some models of them already downloaded, so this one will be due, maybe one day I will try to play to get to know it better, because I have been asked these characters before, so I'll give it a try. (I just need to buy Nintendo ...).
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Protagonist: Yuffie (bottom left in green jacket)

Frozen: Tifa (center in white halter top and short-shorts), Aerith (right in pink dress with red jacket).

Context: Tifa accuses Yuffie of stealing, Aerith with her and trying to be more gentle. Yuffie freezes them using Stop magic, steals their clothes and poses them before running away.
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

Zero wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:39 pm Protagonist: Yuffie (bottom left in green jacket)

Frozen: Tifa (center in white halter top and short-shorts), Aerith (right in pink dress with red jacket).

Context: Tifa accuses Yuffie of stealing, Aerith with her and trying to be more gentle. Yuffie freezes them using Stop magic, steals their clothes and poses them before running away.
Noted, you can rest assured, I already had an idea of how it can be, I would do it now, but I'm doing it here.

From now on, I'll put dialogues in my stories, see if it works, so it also helps me to improve in English, when creating the order, I'll put some dialogues, it's easier to understand what happens in the story, but I just have to take care of what I write, because some of the things we say here in Brazil, even if translated, have another meaning
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

Zero wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:39 pm Protagonist: Yuffie (bottom left in green jacket)

I would use Koikatsu, but now I'm wondering if using Ai Shoujo is a good choice? Look at these models that I found.

I'm just trying to fix the lighting, it looks good, but I still think it's kind of weird ...
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Yeah, those are some good models.
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

Zero wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:29 am Yeah, those are some good models.
I'm putting the story together now, it will be really cool with these models, even I was surprised by the quality of them, especially since FFVII came out now, there will probably be some more.

Probably today I finish, but I don't promise anything, in half an hour the Clash will start in League of Legends, basically it is a tournament, it is usually about three games, when I finish I will focus, I more or less already have an idea of as it will be, Tifa will curse Yuffie for stealing, she will deny, the other will defend her, and Tifa will refuse this defense, so when she goes to curse again, time stops.

Yuffie gets up, says that Tifa has breasts, lack of brain for her (of course, moving her breasts while saying this), and then complain that she really didn’t steal, this time, then go to Aerith and a kiss on her, thanking her for defending her, opening her shirt and praising her bra, but she comments that even so she will take off her clothes along with Tifa's, then jump on to the scene with them naked, and Yuffie complaining, that she did it because they didn't believe her, which was the price they were supposed to pay, and then she sees someone close by seeing the fight they were trying to, and she pushes that person's head, making her go to the side. After the time returns to normal, that person falls, and Tifa and Aerith first doubt what is going on, then they realize that they are undressed and bend down, cursing Yuffie for doing this to them, so can it be like this? If you want to change something, or add, you can talk.
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

Order completed, I hope you like it.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/80738176

Personally I liked the final result, it was a little bit of work because Ai Shoujo is a little more limited, but I really liked these more realistic models, they really look like the game characters, now waiting for the next order, enjoy being in the moment, haha ha.
akoof
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by akoof »

This made me laugh out loud with a good chuckle, haha, thank you. And no offense meant, I agree! XD
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Nice work! Given how basic my suggestion was it turned out pretty well.

The dialogue worked okay. Using Google Translate and such, the grammar wasn't always correct (this is inevitable, really), but I think the point got across pretty well.

I've mentioned before it would be good to do more 'one person is frozen, finds someone frozen, gets frozen too' stuff. You could do something like that as a follow-up to this. Something like Tifa still goes after Yuffie, Yuffie freezes her, but only her, and Aerith finds out. Aerith however picked up her own Time materia and freezes Yuffie first. Something like that.
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

Zero wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:55 pm Nice work! Given how basic my suggestion was it turned out pretty well.

The dialogue worked okay. Using Google Translate and such, the grammar wasn't always correct (this is inevitable, really), but I think the point got across pretty well.

I've mentioned before it would be good to do more 'one person is frozen, finds someone frozen, gets frozen too' stuff. You could do something like that as a follow-up to this. Something like Tifa still goes after Yuffie, Yuffie freezes her, but only her, and Aerith finds out. Aerith however picked up her own Time materia and freezes Yuffie first. Something like that.
It's a good idea, I already have something in mind for the next story, Tifa will find Yuffie, but she will set a trap for her, thus freezing Tifa, Yuffie will take her to bed, and have sex with her, at the same time. Aerith's time is going where the two of them are, as she was in the library and managed to find a way to freeze people, wanting to do that and get revenge on what Yuffie did to her. Finding the two in bed, she manages to catch Yuffie surprised, now with the two frozen in bed, Aerith takes the opportunity to play with them.

I think something like that could be interesting for the next story, because there are people already asking for a sequel, I was just thinking about what I could do, thanks for the idea, when I get some time, I will try to create.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Kiro wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:15 pm
Zero wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:55 pm Nice work! Given how basic my suggestion was it turned out pretty well.

It's a good idea, I already have something in mind for the next story, Tifa will find Yuffie, but she will set a trap for her, thus freezing Tifa, Yuffie will take her to bed, and have sex with her, at the same time. Aerith's time is going where the two of them are, as she was in the library and managed to find a way to freeze people, wanting to do that and get revenge on what Yuffie did to her. Finding the two in bed, she manages to catch Yuffie surprised, now with the two frozen in bed, Aerith takes the opportunity to play with them.

I think something like that could be interesting for the next story, because there are people already asking for a sequel, I was just thinking about what I could do, thanks for the idea, when I get some time, I will try to create.
If you want an in-game explanation, the idea is that there's Materia (orbs of magic, basically) that let you cast spells. In Final Fantasy VII the ultimate Time Materia spell is Stop, which temporarily freezes a single target in time. There are, however, rare, more powerful Materia, so the idea could be Yuffie found a Time materia to let her stop everyone (you can combine materia, and one materia, All, lets you target multiple people), meanwhile Aerith ends up finding a Materia that lets her Stop people indefinitely, like a Long Time Materia, or a Full Stop Materia.

How much that matters to readers, hard to say, but when I do fanfic work I like to think about how I can explain it in the universe.
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

Zero wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:13 pm
Kiro wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:15 pm

If you want an in-game explanation, the idea is that there's Materia (orbs of magic, basically) that let you cast spells. In Final Fantasy VII the ultimate Time Materia spell is Stop, which temporarily freezes a single target in time. There are, however, rare, more powerful Materia, so the idea could be Yuffie found a Time materia to let her stop everyone (you can combine materia, and one materia, All, lets you target multiple people), meanwhile Aerith ends up finding a Materia that lets her Stop people indefinitely, like a Long Time Materia, or a Full Stop Materia.

How much that matters to readers, hard to say, but when I do fanfic work I like to think about how I can explain it in the universe.

I agree, even if for the readers it doesn't make sense, for those who create it, it is easier to create continuity in the story, because it has a solid base, FFVII is an unknown area for me, so when she froze time, no I left the focus on her, I just came back when the "camera" took a walk around the frozen people, but now I can get an idea of ​​how it works and try to create something with the information you gave me.

The Neeko story I use as an example, she has a skill that can create a clone of her to deceive enemies, and she also has a skill that can transform into other people, this one I haven't used yet, but it kind of explains why your "clone", have a "penis", being the Neeko Futa.

But I will try to use what you said, I just have to see if I can find a "magic" model, but there must be some in Ai Shoujo. I'm putting together today the first video "Frozen Moment", and I will use this previous scene as a basis, explaining better, it will be a video the moment the person stops time, and in the end, what he did after, before thawing the time, here a preview.

https://i.imgur.com/27u4LSz.mp4

Here the resolution was a little low, but when you launch it, it will get better, the only problem is that it takes a long time ... Like, just this scene, it took about 20 min to render, and another 10 to create a video .. But I thought it was really cool, so stay tuned, because the final scene with Tifa almost naked will appear in 360 °
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

If you want to take a look, I made a video, hoping you see the first of many like that, because I personally liked how it looked.

https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/jl5dkiwbnpueb6b1l

https://twitter.com/i/status/1249586359112740864
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Kiro wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:37 am If you want to take a look, I made a video, hoping you see the first of many like that, because I personally liked how it looked.

https://ecchi.iwara.tv/videos/jl5dkiwbnpueb6b1l

https://twitter.com/i/status/1249586359112740864
Very nice!
Temp
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Temp »

Damn, this is pretty darn good stuff so far! Loved Tifa and Aerith timestop; comical and sexy all at once!

Love the AI shoujo work in general too! Especially the background MILF in the FF7 one.

Looking forward to your Bleach collection, especially Yoruichi in the background there!
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/80802323
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Kiro »

Temp wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:53 am Damn, this is pretty darn good stuff so far! Loved Tifa and Aerith timestop; comical and sexy all at once!

Love the AI shoujo work in general too! Especially the background MILF in the FF7 one.

Looking forward to your Bleach collection, especially Yoruichi in the background there!
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/80802323
In addition to the characters that stop time, what was most asking me, was an MC, so I managed to put one in the story, kind of when I put Gasper in the story, because his personality is more honest, and I don't like using his powers for wrong things (he kinda doesn't know if he likes women, as far as I saw in the story), he had to have someone to influence him, and in the anime, I remember he was very weak about it, the protagonist gave an idea for him, and he accepted, if it weren't for Rias to always stop them both, he would probably stop time, for the protagonist to do several things ...

So when I put him in the story, there had to be someone to influence him, so I managed to put an MC, who then appears frozen, with Tracer playing with her, but anyway, about a collector, this would be the second most requested, which if made it the first, after I put an MC, but it’s a bit complicated to put it in the story now, and it would be a waste to put it in a parallel story. The tricky thing to put now is that time is stopped, and the story of the first arc is almost over (two or three chapters), so putting one now would be difficult, and putting it in another story, something like the multiverse ( that I use only for story ideas, or to see if something I do differently can work), it can be a little wasteful, because I have five protagonists in Neeko’s history, and I need a good villain, and at that point, the MC are in the middle, so the delay for him to appear. (A collector would be someone who freezes a character, and uses it as real estate, decorative objects, mannequin or sex dolls, in case someone hasn't seen my Pixiv).

Now on technical terms, I lack two things to create him, first, who will he be? I still don't know which character would be good for this role, and the other point, how is he going to freeze people? And I would like to create a line on these two points, for example, Neeko, she can't stop time, but she found the control that does that, while the other characters can stop time, this collector is the same thing, he will to have a power for that, if yes, your character already has to have that power or something similar to the story he comes from, and if not, he gets a way to freeze people, so it could be any anime character / games, but you have to think about the personality and your reason for doing it, so if someone has any character tips for that, I accept them with pleasure.

As for Bleach characters, this is just a preview, so it may change when that character appears in Neeko's story. Another not so important point, but worth mentioning, see if the collector is going to be male or female, as this also changes the way he / she will act when capturing someone, and playing with these people, yes, I write a lot, that it is a defect for writing reports where I work ... And again, if someone has a request, feel free, because it is always good to have new ideas.