For you Chaturbaters...

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

For you Chaturbaters...

Post by Jay »

For you all who visit Charturbate, these girls have a freeze option in there tips menus(cheap too) that makes them freeze in place no matter what they are doing for 30 secs.
They are usually on every evening.
One of these girls is June, she frequents Nyxons freeze/hypno vids pretty frequently.
(Pics posted with permission)

https://chaturbate.com/babby_girl_/
Image Image
(Yes, these are pics of her frozen pose)

https://chaturbate.com/drippingpetal/
Jay

Re: For you Chaturbaters...

Post by Jay »

I had Junes link wrong, its fixed now.
Freeze_
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Freeze_ »

Very nice!
I'll have to pay them a visit :)
freezemachine
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by freezemachine »

What a shame I've checked many times and they are never on. However, chaterbate may be on to something with the freeze idea. I tried doing a search for other models with that in the tip menu but it never found anything. There could be many more models doing it!

Did you find by accident or did you do some kind of search?
Jay

Post by Jay »

freezemachine wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:06 pm What a shame I've checked many times and they are never on. However, chaterbate may be on to something with the freeze idea. I tried doing a search for other models with that in the tip menu but it never found anything. There could be many more models doing it!

Did you find by accident or did you do some kind of search?
Thats odd, I see them both on quite a bit. I had fun freezing both of these girls last night as a matter of fact. lol
babby is on kind of early in the day usually from 11am to 5pm est
June is on most weekend nights after 9pm(est). You can follow her on twitter for her schedule.

Tip menu are made by the models, not chaturbate. The reason those models have them on there as an option is because I asked them to put it on there.
If people use that tip option, most girls will leave it there. As far as I know, there is no way to search girls by tip option.
Your best bet, or where I have found success is search for tags like #roleplay #fetish #cosplay, and then just ask those girls if they are up for freezing for tips.