Awesome photoset opportunity

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
greneker03
400+

Awesome photoset opportunity

Post by greneker03 »

Hey gang, Meet Sofiayinyang,
She is on camcontacts and recently did a very cool photoset of herself as a mannequin with other mannequins.
She is offering to our community at 20 photos for $40 or all 60 at $50.
You can reach out to her to purchase this: sofiayinyanng@gmail.com
She would also love to hear your thoughts and suggestions about further photosets.

Here is an example of the photos: these were not modified yet.
Attachments
Sofia (186)a.jpg
mannequinlover
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: Awesome photoset opportunity

Post by mannequinlover »

Wow! Very nice! That's amazing!
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

it is well worth the purchase
I think you should consider the buy.
Corey Fantoccini
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Corey Fantoccini »

I sent Sofia an email wanting to buy the whole set and requesting payment information, but I haven't heard back. Is she occupied with other obligations right now?
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

please give her another shout. I just got a notice she had not had to chance to get to emails. but she is now. If you have anything i can pass along, just let me know.
Hope you got things taken care of and hope you get a chance to consider her photos. She would love to hears critiques so she can improve.

greneker03
Corey Fantoccini
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Corey Fantoccini »

I did ultimately get the whole package, and Greneker is correct, Sofia is a super poser and the photos are lovely and well-staged. I recommend this purchase.
window dressee
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by window dressee »

after a short hiatus in the beginning (solved with a little help of greneker03),
I have the full set and Sofia is a great mannequin-model (and the studio and the crew did a great job, too!).
If she's doing a second shoot, I would participate!
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

window dressee wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:18 pm after a short hiatus in the beginning (solved with a little help of greneker03),
I have the full set and Sofia is a great mannequin-model (and the studio and the crew did a great job, too!).
If she's doing a second shoot, I would participate!
Great news! she is wanting to plan a second shoot with me and we will probably get it started after the first of the year. She really enjoyed the last one
neisy03
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by neisy03 »

Suggestions for new photos:
1. About the looks, make her look like a real mannequin made of plastic like these living mannequins:
thorpe-camp-visitor-centre-mannequin-civil-defence-overalls_1.jpg
mannequin - exhibit_at_the_gosport_diving_museum_diver_mannequin_comes_to_life_17.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, he is using latex makeup to make that plastic look. About the hair, I don't know how he made that artificial-look.

2. About the poses, make her look like a real mannequin, not just a model posing as a mannequin. Take a look at these:
crashtestdummy5.jpg
crashtestdummy3.jpg
Specially this one, as if someone is posing her or fixing her. Or someone carrying her, as if she is being move and place somewhere.
mannequin - usar-coverall-search-and-rescue-mannequin-exhibit-at-the-essex-fire-museum_7.jpg
Take note of the how the eyes are, his eyes are fixed on a single point, giving the feel that he is lifeless.
Also, his arms are straight. And that picture which he is leaning on a wall is really cool.
But the coolest is the pose where a person is carrying or fixing his arms, giving the feel the he is a real mannequin and not an actual person.

I hope she does these, until then, I can't spend on something that I am not sure if i will really like, specially now that money is hard to earn.

Btw, does she does videos too? Because I have suggestions for that as well.

Thanks.

PS: Please if possible, make the color of the makeup thick white, now just skin tone, to make her look more artificial and less realistic.
PS: Here's how he, living mannequin man, applies the make up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsx0YYWmfoQ
window dressee
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by window dressee »

I want to remark, that for _me_ the interesting part was the non-white, more-or-less skin-colored makeup of Sofia and the lifelike real mannequins in her background:
both looked similar to each other!
Sofia looked like she is just the next new mannequin in this "series"!

white mannequins are _too_ artifical for my taste, white makeup therefore is not worth the effort (for me) - mannequins should look like a beautiful person, who just stopped moving!
Therefore I also prefer wigs over sculpted hair (the wig my be of synthetic hair, but that's ok, when the model and the mannequins have the same kind of wigs).

That's my preference; would be interesting, how many people here prefer the "natural, skin-colored" look, and how many the "artificial, white" skin; maybe greneker03 sets up a poll?
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

neisy03 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:48 pm Suggestions for new photos:
1. About the looks, make her look like a real mannequin made of plastic like these living mannequins:

mannequin - exhibit_at_the_gosport_diving_museum_diver_mannequin_comes_to_life_17.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, he is using latex makeup to make that plastic look. About the hair, I don't know how he made that artificial-look.

2. About the poses, make her look like a real mannequin, not just a model posing as a mannequin. Take a look at these:

crashtestdummy5.jpg
crashtestdummy3.jpg

Specially this one, as if someone is posing her or fixing her. Or someone carrying her, as if she is being move and place somewhere.

mannequin - usar-coverall-search-and-rescue-mannequin-exhibit-at-the-essex-fire-museum_7.jpg

Take note of the how the eyes are, his eyes are fixed on a single point, giving the feel that he is lifeless.
Also, his arms are straight. And that picture which he is leaning on a wall is really cool.
But the coolest is the pose where a person is carrying or fixing his arms, giving the feel the he is a real mannequin and not an actual person.

I hope she does these, until then, I can't spend on something that I am not sure if i will really like, specially now that money is hard to earn.

Thanks.

PS: Please if possible, make the color of the makeup thick white, now just skin tone, to make her look more artificial and less realistic.
PS: Here's how he, living mannequin man, applies the make up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsx0YYWmfoQ

Hey Neisy,

thanks for your suggestions. Nice to see you have an opinion in how you like to see ladies pose and appear as mannequins.
WindowDressee has seen this set and Im sure he can agree that she does look believable as a mannequin.
You certainly have alot of requests for someone who has not invested in anything with this model.

Mark from London is an amazing talent and he and I have chatted several times.
Perhaps Mark, the mannequin man would do a custom for you. Now I am guessing he will charge at least 300 to 400 as I did in this photoshoot. Because it does cost alot to get makeup, studio, photographer all in place, especially in this day and time.

I am sure the model would love to cater to your requests on how you can create your illusion. But as i mentioned, it may cost you a little more than what the photoset she created for me. I am simply promoting this on here to see if she has other who would like to purchase this at a discounted price. All the monies go to her.

By the way, I have taught mannequin modeling to countless ladies in the past and have a ton of expertise in this category.
Have a great day!
Attachments
Sofia (160)a.jpg
neisy03
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by neisy03 »

greneker03 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:40 pm
neisy03 wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:48 pm Suggestions for new photos:

crashtestdummy5.jpg
crashtestdummy3.jpg

Thanks.

Hey Neisy,

thanks for your suggestions. Nice to see you have an opinion in how you like to see ladies pose and appear as mannequins.
WindowDressee has seen this set and Im sure he can agree that she does look believable as a mannequin.
You certainly have alot of requests for someone who has not invested in anything with this model.

Mark from London is an amazing talent and he and I have chatted several times.
Perhaps Mark, the mannequin man would do a custom for you. Now I am guessing he will charge at least 300 to 400 as I did in this photoshoot. Because it does cost alot to get makeup, studio, photographer all in place, especially in this day and time.

I am sure the model would love to cater to your requests on how you can create your illusion. But as i mentioned, it may cost you a little more than what the photoset she created for me. I am simply promoting this on here to see if she has other who would like to purchase this at a discounted price. All the monies go to her.

By the way, I have taught mannequin modeling to countless ladies in the past and have a ton of expertise in this category.
Have a great day!
thanks for replying.
If photoshoots like this will cost 40 to 60 dollars, how much would it cost for a video for maybe at least 20-30mins?
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

you can ask her in her cam room. https://www.camcontacts.com/videochat.h ... fiaYinYang

It may be something you can discuss with her in regards to specifics before you start