NEW TO THIS FORUM...HI EVERYONE!

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
MeganJones
<25 FIMS Newbie

NEW TO THIS FORUM...HI EVERYONE!

Post by MeganJones »

Most of you already know me but for those of you that don't....
My name is Megan Jones and I have been in the industry 10yrs as a model, agent and custom content producer.
Recently, I have had many requests for mannequin/robot/freeze fetish videos and Skype sessions.
So I thought I would come on here and let you all know ;)
Email me for more info: mjsfetishes@gmail.com

THANK YOU! & I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
gottocollectthemall
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: NEW TO THIS FORUM...HI EVERYONE!

Post by gottocollectthemall »

Well I don't know you Megan but still I welcome you to the forum and hope you're time here is a time well spent :)
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

go to clips4sale and search Megan Jones. she has appeared in freeze and hypno videos.
simonjedi
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by simonjedi »

Welcome to the site!

It's aways nice to see a new producer become interested in our fetish. Looking forward to seeing what you produce.
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by readinghypnotist »

el salvador wrote:go to clips4sale and search Megan Jones. she has appeared in freeze and hypno videos.
Can you list some examples?
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

Welcome to the board Megan!, I was about to buy a sleepy fetish video mostly because you were in it, but It'll be much better to wait for a freeze/robot one so I'll be looking forward for your new videos.
readinghypnotist wrote:Can you list some examples?
This store has some robot videos (not much freezing though). set it to display 100 clips and/or search for "Megan" in the page. These ones are a little bit expensive, mostly because they're long.
"Face Dances 4" on Evangeline Von Winter's store, is a really good freeze video. Megan's acting is top notch in it.

On a side note, Clips4Sale's search system has to be the worst steaming pile of crap on the internet. Here's a workaround I made in Google to search for all freeze related videos with "Megan Jones" in the description. It might be a little hard to wade through all the results but it's definitely better than just look for a couple of keywords on c4s
gots12000
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gots12000 »

MeganJones wrote:Most of you already know me but for those of you that don't....
My name is Megan Jones and I have been in the industry 10yrs as a model, agent and custom content producer.
Recently, I have had many requests for mannequin/robot/freeze fetish videos and Skype sessions.
So I thought I would come on here and let you all know ;)
Email me for more info: mjsfetishes@gmail.com

THANK YOU! & I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
Let me also say welcome, Megan! I have several of your videos, including your work at Hypnovideo and Evangeline's, and think you're great.
King Snarf
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by King Snarf »

Ms. Jones, might I recommend you going to this forum and making the same offer? You've got quite a few fans over there as well.