Tanya Danielle: Freshly Frozen

New clips or pics from Movies
Ice_Fiend
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Tanya Danielle: Freshly Frozen

Post by Ice_Fiend »

So, I just wanted other's opinions on this one before I decide to buy it:

Who has Tanya Danielle's Freshly Frozen video from clips4sale? The one where she's turned into a mannequin buy her former roommate after she gets out of a shower.

Is it any good? Worth the buy? I noticed that in one of the preview pics she seems to be oiled up to give off a mannequin effect; is that actually in the video, or was that pic just from before she dried off in the shower?
gaijin
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Tanya Danielle: Freshly Frozen

Post by gaijin »

in her older videos, the freeze is the last segment of most of her videos and they only last a minute. if youre looking for a longer freeze, get something else, i had this before and deleted it b/c i was disappointed
Ice_Fiend
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Ice_Fiend »

BUt what about post freeze?
window dressee
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by window dressee »

due to c4s-description, the video is 11 minutes long,
and in this time she takes a shower, meets her ex-fried and "the next ten minutes Biff forces her to [...] reveal reveal herself to him [...]";
"After ten minutes of this degradation [...] before (she) face freezes".
(I tried to quote literally from c4s, but hopefully did not change content significantly while shortening)

For my computation skills,
there is very little time left to enjoy Tanya's frozen body in "Freshly Frozen" :-(

But I remembered (and found by a little searching) another thread in this board:
http://basictek.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1324;
it recommends "Superheroine Freeze", and the description looks promising!
(go to http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4739 and use the search field with "Superheroine Freeze";
from c4s-description "Superheroine Freeze 2" and "Superheroine Freeze 3" are showing Tanya siginifcant time frozen;
can anyone give numbers (minutes or seconds?)

BTW:
rbpstudio.com's "Living Doll #12" is one of the rare showing Tanya really long frozen
(6minutes - I just checked my copy! but *harrumph* in this 6 minutes there are parts where she visibly breaths and regains balance on her really high stilettos ...)

but WTF happened to http://www.rbpstudios.com???

window dressee
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I bought Living Dolls 12 when it first came out (I think on VHS even?)...And thought it was pretty good. She's in a trance and stares forward though, not frozen. I had nearly all of RBP Studios stuff at one point and with the exception of LD 12, I wouldn't recommend any of them! :(
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
gots12000
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gots12000 »

window dressee wrote:but WTF happened to http://www.rbpstudios.com???
I think the proprietor of RBP Studios has had some pretty serious health issues over the years. He tried to make comeback a while ago offering his videos for download and even filming some new stuff, but now it seems the site is down for good.
zapped wrote:I bought Living Dolls 12 when it first came out (I think on VHS even?)...And thought it was pretty good. She's in a trance and stares forward though, not frozen. I had nearly all of RBP Studios stuff at one point and with the exception of LD 12, I wouldn't recommend any of them!
At the risk of nitpicking, Living Dolls 12 does have Tanya and another actress frozen by a "magic wand" and posed. There is another video where she is put in a trance by Stacey Burke, which I have as LD 15.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Your right, as I remember Stacey Burke being in it. That tells you how often I bother to watch the rest of them!
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Corey Fantoccini
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Corey Fantoccini »

I was always curious about RBP's "Junkyard Dolls" video, how was that?
window dressee
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by window dressee »

about "Living Dolls 12":
Alicia Silver (in blouse and mini-skirt) is frozen 8 minutes;
Alicia Silver (in bra and slip) is frozen 7 minutes;
Tanya Danielle (nude) is frozen 6 minutes;
(all times rounded down; add additional for freezing/slowing down-time and being put on wheel-cart)

can anyone provide similar data for
Living Doll 15 (Tanya Danielle with Stacy Burke),
Living Doll 6 [= Junkyard Dolls] (Tanya Danielle, Devin DeMoore, and Jesse Adams),
Superheroine Freeze 2
Superheroine Freeze 3
and all other Tanya Danielle videos that might be of interest (and some just to make sure they are NOT of interest for freeze fans)

Thanks
window dressee
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

I bought the Junkyard Dolls a while back. It is still one of my top favorite freeze posing footage, at least for me. I can upload it but since mega upload is gone, what is the best site to upload to so I can share it with you guys :)
m82261
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by m82261 »

Tanya has her own clips 4 sale site - Tanya Danielle's deviant downloads

there are many freeze related videos. I have a few, some are good and some are cheesy,
but that's ok cause she is so hot. :D

there are also several other models most of you know, doing there own freeze there.
Stacy Burke has a couple where she is even changed into a love doll.,